Chapter 4

Im back guys!!! ((; Im so so so sorry it took so long! Please please forgive me? Btw im trying to remember all the charactors i added ... Naysha,Isabelle,and i think thats it right?? Im sorry i havet wrote in awhile lol Let me know if i left you out please.

"Come on Nash! We will be late!" I yelled going into the living room picking up the baby puting her on my hip,swaying a little bit around.I wore a black strappless dress,with black 5 inch heels.

"Im coming baby!" He yelled back jodding down the stiars looking at me with that face xDD

"Dont you look sexy!" He said making me blush
"Well you look amazing yourself!" I replyed grabbing my wallet and heading out the door with Nash and the baby.

We arrived at the restraunt and Nash took Annabelle.Walking to the host,

"Hi,we are the Griers....umm a guy named Marshall was supose to meet us here."
"Oh yes ma'am,he is over in the corner there."
"Thanks"

I showed Nash the way and he grabbed one of those baby seats for anna.I sit there next to Nash and anna on the side.He smiled

"H-hey guys"
"Hey Marshall,wow you look nice" I complamented.He really did,his suit and tie and all.
"T-thank you,uhh you both look astonishing as well" He spoke kinda soft.I knew he was nervus...

I ordered a sweet tea,and Nash ordered a coke.Marshall ordered a coke as well.We sat there and mainly talked things over.He played with the baby a little bit,he just fell in love with her.And we ordered.I ordered a salad,Marshall ordered a steak,and Nash ordered ribs.

~~~~~~~~Leaving~~~~~~~~~~'

"Bye Marshall!" I wave.He smiles and waves to me back.

I hoped in the car after putting Anna in her seat.

"So was your ribs good?"
"Very"
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah,he just seemed to keep looking at you"
"He wasnt looking at me the whole time! he was mainly trying to avoid me"
"Well whatever i just want to get home"
"Whyy?"
"Because i want to get home drink a beer and go to sleep"
"Why do you want to drink a beer?"
"Why do you ask so many questions??"

I just stayed quiet.Whatever,he can be an ass all he wants! Fuck it!

We got home and i took annabelle.Layed her down and finally got her to sleep.Walking down the stairs i saw Nash on the couch crying,he had 5 empty beer bottles and had one in hand.

"Nash what is wrong??!?"
"You wouldnt care!" He cryed.I shushed him a little because he would wake the baby.
"Please baby tell me!" I beggen
"Im not going to be a good father! And everything is just going wrong! I let you down again!"
"What the fuck are you talking about Nash?"
"Im so sorry,im just sorry...please forgive me!" He cryed again.I just got on the couch,hugging him and rocking him back and forth.

"Shhh baby its okay,i love you okay? Your my one and only and that wont ever change.You mess up,and so do i.You make studip desitions and stupid choices but i love you.Please just close your eyes and dream baby.

"You're who I'm thinking of
Girl you ain't my runner up
And no matter what you're always number one

My prize possession
One and only
Adore ya girl I want ya
The one I can't live without
That's you that's you
You're my special little lady
The one that makes me crazy
Of all the girls I've ever known
It's you, it's you
My favorite, my favorite
My favorite, my favorite girl
My favorite girl"

I sang sweetly trying to calm him.he fell asleep.I layed us down together.Kissing his unconious lips.Ewww they tasted of beer! gross.I didnt care tho,i kissed them one more time before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep again....It was peaceful to feel warmth against me once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes.Nash was still next to me.I kissed his lips again.This time he kissed back.I opened my eyes,as i pulled back.

"Hey baby"
"hey"
"What happend last night"
"We went out to eat and you came home and drank a bit,but i took care of it"
"Im sorry"
"Say sorry again and i will cut out your toung and put it in a jar,in the freezer,and you wont get it back till you die" I said looking him in the eye
"Damn chick,fine i wont ever say sorry again"
"You just did"
"Oops"
"You do realize ima have to confenscate that toung right?"
"Your going to have to get it first"
"i can do that" I replyed,kissing him again.We basically rolled all over the couch before we got up and went into the kitchen.

I made some breakfast while Nash got the baby and made her bottle.He fed her,and smiled at her the whole time.I could never ask for a better Husband...

**Phone ringing**

"Hello?"
"Hey uhh Sam?"
"Hey Belle!! Whats up?"
"I have a uhh a big problem! Umm.....*Sniffle* I need your help"
"Oh fuck whats whats wrong??" I ask confused
"Umm,,i cant,i cant really tell you right now,can i come over?"
"Of corse! Get here now!!" I said and the line went dead.What the fuck is going on?! She is never like this! 

"Nash something is wrong with Belle!!" I yell running to the living room unlocking the door.

"How??" he asked concerned
"I dont know,she was crying,and she was studdering,and i just dont know she was going all crazy! Im fucking scared!"

I heard her pull up,as she walked in.her eyes were blood shot,and her face had tear stains on them.She was wearing sweats and a tanktop.her hair wasnt brushed,but it was in a ponytail.She looked up as she sniffled again.

"Nash i would like to talk to Sam alone please" is all she said sitting down on the couch.he respected that and took the baby upstiars.She looked at me again.

"Whats up Belle?? Your fucking scaring me!" I say,sitting next to her.

Okay there is that chapter.its short but its a new chapter.Btw please dont hate me for the cliff hanger! Lol i had too! xDD Ill update soon,and by soon,i mean soon :D Love you guys so much!!