Chapter 3-Daddies Baby Girl

Okay so i was going back to the 1st book and reading the comments and on the 1st chapter....i cant remember the user name,but you said i need to go back to 2nd grade and learn my grammer and spelling? 1st of all,have you ever heard of the key bored screwing up? Yeah thats what happen and 2nd look at the story now bitch! Everybody loved it! Idk why,but they did! So what now?? To everybody who believed in me and was NICE Thank you for your kindness and support<33  I have deffenitly improved since then,or i think so anyway(; Sorry if im dramatic but yeah,that pissed me off....anyway carry on ---> :D

We got home,and Marshall told me sorry again and that he would do anything to show his forgivness.I could understand what he is going through.Because i was like that,before i met nash.I thought i loved this guy and i was creepy and followed him everywhere.........

Just recently i have been writing songs and i wrote one about Nash.I was going to sing it to him at the wedding,but i was to much of a wreck to do anything....

I named it "I think about you".

"Hey Sam?"
"Yeah hun?"
"Can i put the baby to bed tonight?"
"Sure,but why are you asking me this?"
"Well i didnt want to do something to piss you off"
"How would that piss me off?"
"I dont know....."

I laughed and shook it off a little.But then it came back and i started to think.....Why was he asking me this? Why did he think i was going to be pissed off? Oh well....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey babe? Im going to put the baby down"
"Okay" I said putting dinner away into the fridge.

My phone started ringing,as it was in the other room,the living room.

I jog down the 2 steps that led to the living room reaching for my phone.

"Hello?"
"H-hey"
"Marshall?"
"Yeah....umm,i wanted to know if you and nash,and the baby would like to come to dinner with me tomorrow night...to partially make up for what i did"
"Marshall you dont have to,i told you to just forget about it,everything is okay now"
"No really,i want to,because i feel really bad"
"Well...i guess we could,we arnt busy.....not that i know of anyway haha"
"Haha,umm,alright well then ill call you tomorrow and let you know where and everything"
"Okay,thank you Marshall"
"Its no problem"

We hung up as Nash came down the stairs.

"Wheres the baby?"
"Asleep"
"How did you put her down so fast?"
"Daddies touch? I dont know.....Who was that?"
"Oh that was Marshall,he is inviting us to dinner! Hes so sweet"
"So your just going to let all of what happen,roll out of your hands like that?"
"Yes"
"Why??"

I sigh,he wouldnt understand.He could get any girl he wanted......Im glad he picked me...but still! He would never understand how it feels.

"Dont worry about that" I finally said walking up the stairs to the bedroom.I took off my pants and crawled in bed.Nash climbed in behind me as i drifftede off into my sleep.....finally peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and looked over to find that nash wasnt there.I got out of the bed and walked into the babies room.I saw nash fell asleep with th baby sound asleep in his arms.It was so cute! I ran to the room  and grabbed nash's phone and snapped a picture.I put it down next to him and grabbed the baby out of his grip.Holding her close i walked down the stiars.

"Come on baby girl we are going to feed ya cute self" I said as she opened her beautiful eyes.My eyes are a dark blue and nash's eyes are light blue....Hers is dark in the middle and the light outlines it! There beautiful!! She giggled and smiled as i made funny faces at her.I sat her down in her little seat thing,putting the table top part on to sucure her.I warmed up the milk.Making sure it was room timp i squeezed a drop on my arm.

"Perfect!" I said walking over to the table.I put the top to her lips,she started to drink it up.I love babies! There so adorable!

"Hey babe" Nash said walking down the stairs entering the kitchen.

Anna saw him and smiled big.She kept drinking her milk though.

"Hey" I said smiling kissing him lightly on the cheek holing the bottle.

"So i woke up in the babies room"
"I know,i was the one to take the baby out of your arms"
"Haha yeah,i think im going to be a good daddy"
"Well if you are a father like you are a husband then yes you will be" I said Laughing.

He walked over into the kitchen and cooked us up some breakfast.

The baby was done eating,and i cleaned her up and picked her up out of her seat and put her wraped in my arms.I ate up the pancakes nash made.

*Phone ringing* 

"Oh thats my phone" I said about to stand up
"Nahh baby dont worry i got it" Nash said running upstairs.

~~~Minuite later~~~~

"Yeah man its cool,you want to talk to her?"
"Who is it?" I asked him taking the phone

"Hello?"
"Uhh,h-hey Samm" 
"Hey Marshall! Whats up?"
"I was calling to tell you that....the dinner tonight will be at Olive Garden at 7:00 maybe we can meet up?"
"Yeah! That will be perfect!"
"Haha okayy well....uhh i guess i will see you tonight"
"Alright thanks again!"
"My plesure"

I hit the end call button and smiled.

Okay sorry for not updating! Hope this chap was better