Chapter 2-Saving The Day

Guys,i want to say im so sorry for being a bitch! I was just starting to think yall didnt like it now cz eminem was in it.I had to add him in the drama tho,im shady crazy >u< Well anyway lol dont think nash is long gone! He is comeing back(((: I promise! But dont worry about eminem,lol he wont be in the story after this((; Unless yall want him in then ill change the thought i guess lol but yeahhhh Nash is the star,i cant just change things,that would be stupid haha alrighty then yall enjoy :3

Nash POV

Sam didnt return last night! I have to find her!! What the fuck could have happend to her?

Running out the door holding the baby i put her in her seat and drove to the first place i thought she would be.I drove to camerons.

Running in setting the baby in her carryer on the couch,.i saw there was nobody in the living room.Running up the stairs checking every room till i ran in to the wrong room.

"Ahh what the fuck guys!?"
"Dude what are you doing?"

I shut the door so i wouldnt have to see it,Isabelle and cameron was "Havin some fun" while sam was missing!!  

"Listen guys! Put it on hold! Sam is missing and i need you both to help me here! So get your shit together and meet me in the living room ASAP.!" i firmly said trotting down the stairs.Fixing up anna Belle finally came down in her big shirt and underwear.I didnt notice tho,cz i was stressing to much.

"What happend?" she asked fixing her hair (Btw isabelle i sorry if there are any errors in ur name,and im sorry if this embarrases you xD i am just tryinbg to get a few laughs (; please dont b mad >u< ) 

"Sam is missing i cant find her !! What do i do Bell???!!" i cryed holding my head in my hands.She just sat next to me and rubbed my back.She is such a good help in these situations.
"Well hunny we have to find her,you and cameron go and ill watch the baby,everything is going to be okay....i promise" Her words felt like stiching to my heart.She could make a person feel better during anything....She is the best <33

Cameron got dressed and we went off looking.Going everywhere.

SAM POV

He left somewhere,i dont know where.He said he had to go do something.Probably go and rap about how he just kidnapped someone! 

I could kinda reach for my pocket,so i reached for the one thing i thought of first.My phone.I would have sooner but that fuck tard was all over me.I began reaching for my phone.I am so glad i had to small rubber case on it,because if it wasnt for that....i couldnt have reached it.Dialing nash,thinking he would answer,he did!

"Babe,i need you!"
"Where are you????"
"Im in a shed,somewhere in a fiald....it has to be somewhere far from where we live"
"I know where you are,ill be there in 10 mins"
"HURRY!!! HES COMING" 

i ended the call and stuck it back in my pocket.His smile widend as he reached the doorway.

"Hey baby"
"Dont call me that"
"Are you okay?"
"No im not!! Fuck you!"
"What did i do?"
"YOU FUCKING TIED ME UP,KIDNAPPED ME,ATTEMPT OF RAPE,AND MAY I SAY THIS....YOUR NOT TREATING ME LIKE THAT PRINCESS ANYMORE!! YOUR TREATING ME LIKE A SLAVE! I LL KILL YOU!"

He just stood there then he exploaded again

"DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT SAM! WE ARE MENT TO BE! YOU KNOW WHAT? NO,I DONT LOVE YOU I FUCKING HATE YOU,I HATE YOU I HATE YOU,I SWEAR TO GOD I HATE YOU! OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU......" He starded to cry.I hate seeing people cry,but i couldnt bare to get slapped or hurt of anything.Nash will be here,and he will save me.I know it!

"Which is it ? You hate me or do you love me? "
"I cant deside right now!! Just leave me alone!"
"Go ahead! Slap me,hurt me do whatever! You wouldnt hurt your baby girl now would you?"
"Shut the fuck up samantha!!"
"No! You got me,now your stuvck with me!"

Just as he was about to come over to me and from what i was seeing,kiss me? Nash hit the door.

"STOP YOU BITCH!"
"W-what?"
"Oh its eminem! Sam look its eminem!! "
"Yeah and he is fucking creepy!"
"You knew him and didnt tell me?"
"Well for the past 15 hours i have been getting to know him! ya know while he tryed RAPING ME!!"

Nash's eyes grew wide,He looked shocked.

"Come on man,just let her go,give her over to me,and i wont say nothing"
"Nahh bro thats not how it works
"Please man,shes my everything"
"NO SHE IS MY EVERYTHING"
"Okay,okay,you had her first,but maybe you can find it deep in your heart to realize we are perfect together?"
"What?"
"You deserve someone nice man,but me and sam are ment to be.We are perfect together.You need someone too man,just not sam"
"But i love her"
"Yeah,i know you do,but i love her too.....she is the only person i want to wake up seeing in the morning.Face it bro,your hurting her,she loves me"
"But-" He started to cry,he really did love me didnt he? But why??
"Come on man please? Please? She is my life"
"Im sorry man....im sorry,here" He untied me.And i ran straight to nash.He kissed my forehead.

"I guess you are going to call the cops now right"
"Well,in everything that you put me throu Marshell,and everything you feel for me.....i want to,but im gonna let this go"
"Oh thank you! Im so sorry,im just confused right now.I love you but,i can see your already in love..."
"Yes Marshell i am,and you need to find your soul mate too,because i have finally found mine.I will always love you like an uncle,but nash will always have that special place in my heart."

He shook hands with nash and carfully hugged me.In a way i can see the pain he was going throu.Everytime he would yell and everytime he would cry.I didnt want him to go to jail,mostly because it wasnt his fault......it wasnt his fault at all,his heart is just playing games...

We went home,and i guess so did Marshell.Even thou i will never understand why he did it.I will always understand the pain he suffered....in a way,i feel that pain too.but nash kinda blockes it away.

Okayy yallllllll there ya go(; Fixed x3 haha,thanks again for being so cool about it<333 let me know what yall want next :*