Chapter 1-Uncle gon' wrong >.<

If your wondering about the tital im sorry xDD idk what to name it lol.Buuuuut a special person will be in the chapter! And if you dont like this person well im sorry :/ but this person is the reason i fall asleep everynight with a smile on my face,other than nash of corse <3 haha and btw some of the letters might be out,i really hate my keybored

Changing into my regular clothes,i wlked down the stairs to see nash already in his clothes and people leaving and congrtz-ing us and all.Finally it was just me,nash,the baby,Isabelle,Naysha,hayes,Skylynn.

I grabbed the baby and walked her over to her room.She smiled as i changed her diper and changed her into her baby 1sie. (Sorry i cant spell right now xDD) 

"Sam!!!" Nash yelled walking up the stairs
"What hun?"
"You have a call"
"Oh okayy thankyou"

I held the phone up between my sholder and my ear fixing Annabelles outfit.

"Hello"
"Ey is this Samantha"
"Yes,may i ask who this is?"
"Yeah,uhh,this is your uncel...well,your dads friend.We dont talk anymore"
"Umm,okay,and why are you calling me?"
"Well,sounds crazy,but i heard you just got married,and its hard to bealieve that......that little girl you were is now married and gave birth to a baby.Anyway,the point of calling is .....i want to tell you that you need to be carful who you trust,and never let anyone push you to something"
"Well i do thankyou,but i dont even know your name"
"Dont worry about names,how about this.....you give me your address and we can meet up lets say tomorrow? "
"Uhh i guess? I dont feel comfertable giving my address to a stranger"
"But i aint no stranger"
"You are to me"
"I know that you have blonde hair,you have beautiful blue eyes,a soft spot for music,and that your nickname is Sammie.I gave you that nickname,believe it or not.....and that when you were 1 1/2 you were potty trained,and that when you were 2 you could barly talk.When you were 4 you snuck into your mommas closet and put on her heels and her evning gown and pretended you were a princess."
"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT? " 
"I told you......im your uncle,i know almost everything about you....i look like you....the reason you never heard of me is beacuase your father didnt like how i treated you...I clled you my princess,and one day you called me daddy,so your father left me there cold and alone.he never let me see you again....I miss you Sammie."
"I dont want to talk to you anymore...."
"Well i respect that....can i at least have your adress so we cn meet up? I promise you wont regret it"
"If i give you my address.....and you show up tomorrow.....and i dont ever want to see you again...will you not use it against me?"
"I promise acrossed my heart that i wont use it against your will"
Okayy its (Address) "
"Thanks baby,ill see you tomorrow...bye sammie,sleep tight"

I hung up.Why the fuck did i just give hm my adress?? how did he get my number?? who the fuck is he?? Well i guess we will find out tomorrow!

Wrapping the baby up i her bed i kissed her cheek,turning off the ights shuttig the door.Laying down i th bed,nash was out in the living room.....talking to the others,i didt feel like doing anything,Im happy me and nash are married but im scared out of my min right now!! 

@@@@@@@@@@@@Next morning@@

I open my eyes to see nash asleep on the other side on the bed.I looked over at the clock that read 10:00am . I yawned nd crawled out of bed.Walked down the stairs...... i heard a knock on the door.Not thinking i opened it to see the one and only....

Eminem was standing in front of me...how the fuck would he be standing outside my door??? omg omg omg omg!! (Lets say he looks like he did in 1999 okayy? lol a lil twist ;3) 

"Uhh,u-uhh"
"Hi,are you Samantha?"
"Y-Yea-a-ah"
"Haha,i didnt know you were a fan....umm,im the one on the phone last night ..."
"You are my "Uncle" that i talked to last night?"
"Yup"
"Oh"
"Can i come in?"

I moved out of the way and walked him over to the couch.Good thing nash was asleep,he would flip shit! Before he sat down he walked over to me aand gripped me tightly holding me close.

"Man,i missed you so much sam"
"Look,this is scaring me a bit,my uncle is eminem??""
"Haha yeah...i guess he is"
"So what are you doing here? Why did you miss me so much?"
"Because you are my baby"
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"We were ment to be together all along sammie...i can feel it"
"Umm,you know im married...and have a baby girl"
"You have a baby girl? Aww,probably has your eyes,your eyes are like to pools of the ocean,"
"Thats very sweet,but now i feel uncomfertable...can you please leave? Your scaring me "
He got up from the couch he sat down on after relesing our hug a moment ago.Walking over to me and getting closer to my face.I was frozen,and i couldnt move....

"Im not planning on leaving ever again,sam....you see....I loved you,and i still do.We were ment for each other,and im not letting anything get in the way of that now.I hve finally found you again....no way am i loosing you again."

A tear trickeled down my cheek,he wiped it away,swiping me up and out the door.I blacked out as he shut the door.the only thing i could think of is why i was stupid enough to give a stranger my address.

NASH POV

I woke up to see nothing but an empty space on the bed.I hear crying....the baby was crying.I waited for a momnet but it didnt go away.I thought i would help out sam cz obviously she is asleep on the couch,Getting up i walked over to Annas bedroom pulling her out of her crib.Laying her carfully on the changing table i changed her diper,she stopped crying after that.But i thought i would make her some breakfast.....Carrying her with me down each step....she smiled and giggled.

When i got down to the living room i saw that sam wasnt on the couch.She might have gone to the store! Probably....she likes to let me sleep most of the time.Making the bottel i felt its luke warm feeling on my skin,perfect temp for her precious little mouth.Sitting on the couch,feeding Annabelle waiting for Sam to return,i watched some tv.

SAM POV

I opened my eyes.I felt a pair of lips on mine,my eyes went wie seeing that it was eminem....

"WHAT THE FUCK??"
"Sorry,i thought you were dead....."
"Mhmmm sure! Let me go fucking whore!"
"Nahh i dont think i will"

He tied me up on a bed,in a dark room.Why is he doing this to me?? I dont love him! I dont remember him!

"Oh sammie....your so different,you changed so much.Your not my baby girl anymore are you?"
"NO AND I NEVER WAS YOU DICK! DONT YOU SEE THAT YOUR HURTING ME? YOUR HURTING ME VERY BADLY! I WAS HAPPY TILL YOU CAME IN MY LIFE,YOU RUINED IT" i yeled catching him off gaurd

"WELL YOU HURT ME YEARS AGO,AND YOU STILL ARE SAM! WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME??? I HAVE DONE SO MUCH FOR YOU! SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU SAM," he screamed back pacing around the bed

"How the fuck did i hurt you?" i asked looking at him with my cold eyes

"you left sam,i needed you and you left.....i loved you....we could have ran away together.....we could have been lovers..we were made for each other"

"Eminem,Marshell,Slim whoever you are.....we were NOT made for each other,i love nash....and he is my forever"

"IM YOUR FOREVER SAM! I WILL BE YOUR FOREVER! BECAUSE YOUR MY FOREVER,I LOVE YOU SAM,ILL SAY IT FOREVER..WE WILL BE TOGETHER SAM,WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" he screamed.I just let the tears fall out as i sat there and thought to myslef.How the hell am i goig to get out of this?

"Shhh its okayy baby,dont cry....ill make you feel better" he soothed,ot really helping thou.Tears formed rapidly,sliding down my cheeks faster than rain falling down on trees....I am going to die here...

Im sorry if your thinking "Oh well she is just giving up on nash" uhhhh NO! its part of the story :p i thought i would give yall some drama xDD hahah like yall need more drama in yalls lifes. Okay so 3 things

1)Tell me what you think(((;
2)Maybe vote? please?
3)Do yall care if Eminems in the next 2 chapters?

let me know please?!? :*