"Was I not good enough that one time?" 

"Don't come to me fishing for compliments, Paige.  I'm sure there's a lot of them who will tell you, gladly, how good you are."

"Ouch, Oli."  Yet, she didn't sound hurt at all.  If anything else, seduction is still in her voice.  "I don't want them, I want you tonight."

"Paige."  I uttered her name sa nananaway na tono.

"Oliver," ganti naman niya.

"The last time was really the last.  We agreed on that sa una pa lang."

She rolled her eyes at me at umayos na ng upo bago muling lumagok mula sa baso nito.  "You and your stupid rules.  Bakit hindi puwedeng umulit kung nasarapan naman?"

I chuckled at that.  True, that one time sex with her was good.  Nothing near as to what sex feels like with Sabrina but not disappointing either.  She was a new body that night.  A body I did not even think of touching until she asked for it.  And who was I to say no?  

The physical attraction simmering between us coupled with the sense of the forbidden aided and abetted by another bottle of JD made it all happen.  Hindi naman ako nagsisisi.  Pero wala na akong balak pang umulit.  I told her that even before taking a plunge into her and she agreed.  She would have agreed to anything just to get me inside her that time, but that's beside the point.  

There would be hell to pay if we got find out.  Both our parents are going to be disappointed if not angry.  Baka maikasal pa kami ng wala sa oras.  I know neither of us wanted that.  I especially don't want that.  As for Paige, well, she is not exactly the sweet and innocent princess our parents think she is.  That is okay.  This is the 21st century already.  Double-standards should cease to matter.  And Paige is cool.

"Frustrated?  What happened to your current fling?" pabiro kong tanong.  With Paige, there is always someone.  We're cut in the same cloth after all, moving in the same circles.

Napabusangot ang mukha niya.  "Hayon, pining after Wild Child.  As if he has the guts to actually come after her.  She'll burn him."

The image of the guy Kyrie was talking to earlier sa garden came up in my mind.  Hindi kabilang ang pamilya nito sa mga mag-o-overnight dito sa mansion.  "Is that really it, or wala ka na ngang choice kasi umalis?"

Ngumisi si Paige.  "There is that.  Can't you be a dear and just let me sleep with you for tonight?  One last time?  Wala namang makakaalam."  At kumindat pa siya.

"Go away, Paige," naiiling na natatawa kong sabi.

Nanghaba ang nguso niya.  "Nakaka-insulto ka na ha."

Umismid naman ako.  "Your ego can take it, Pee-Wee."

Malakas niya akong hinampas sa braso at napangiwi ako dahil masakit talaga.  Pero natatawa pa rin ako.  

"Pang-royalty ang pangalan ko tapos minumurder mo lang.  Bwisit ka," nangigigil niyang wika at pinanlisikan pa ako ng mata.

"Kaya nga iwanan mo na ako dito kasi marami pa ang maririnig mo sa akin the longer you stay. Pee-Wee, Pee-Wee, Pee--"

Panay hampas niya sa akin ng mahihina pero hindi ko tinigilan ang kakatawag sa palayaw niyang ayaw na ayaw.  Sa huli, padabog na siyang tumayo at hinablot ang bote ng whiskey na dinala.

"O, bakit pati 'yan isasama mo.  Ikaw lang pinapaalis ko," pang-aasar ko pa.

"Magtigil ka diyan bago ko pa maihampas 'tong bote na 'to sa ulo mo talaga.  You don't deserve this fine bottle, you jerk."