Oliver (14)

"Oli." 

I winced and continued packing my things into the gym bag, pretending that I did not hear that.  I could feel the rest of my teammates' eyes on me but I ignored them, too.

"Oliver."  Muling tawag sa akin ng babaeng for the life of me I can't remember ang pangalan.  I ground my teeth and hurried with my packing, still not acknowledging her.  Hoping that she goes away before I'm done.

"May tumatawag sa'yo."  Dmitri said just loud enough for me to hear but for the others cannot.  Magkatabi kami ng locker at kagaya ko nag-aayos din siya ng gamit.  He is not looking at me but I can clearly hear the amusement in his voice.  

Hindi ako umimik.

"Hindi ka niyan titigilan. And, looks like she got tired of being ignored."

'Yon lang ang warning ko a second before I felt a hand on my back.  I did not bother wearing a shirt thinking that I would wear one bago lumabas ng kuwarto.  Big mistake on my part.  

I felt the female caress me at nanayo ang balahibo ko.  Not in the good and aroused way.  It was more like an animal raising it hackles in preparation for an offensive.  And if she does not stop touching me soon, I will take a swipe at her.  Reining in my irritation, I faced the interloper with a false smile on my lips.  Double purpose ang pagharap ko sa kanya.  To take her hand off me.  And to be able to tell her to her face to fuck off.

"Hi."  The female stranger greeted, smiling up at me.  She's vaguely familiar but I can't place when exactly I have slept with her.  And I'm sure I did sleep with her before.  Tall, pretty, hot, and willing. Mga katulad niya ang gusto ko.  I guess my preference has changed.  She's not doing it for me right now.

"You're not supposed to be here," I reminded her quietly.  

I'm sure she saw the huge warning sign nailed outside our locker room.  Bawal ang babae sa kuwartong ito.  Even the school nurse does not come here.  Of course, that sign was never enough for pitch bitches before and it didn't bother me at all.  Not today.  Today, I just want to go home as soon as I can and she's in my way.

She pouted and fluttered her eyelashes at me in a move designed to make me want to comfort her.  I have no desire to do any of that.  No amount of eyeballing me will make me touch her unless her name is Sabrina and she looks exactly like my housemate.  The same housemate that I can't wait to see again.

"Hindi mo kasi ako pinapansin.  Kanina pa kita tinatawag eh." May himig ng pagtatampo sa boses niya.

"Hindi kita narinig."  I lied smoothly.

She pouted even more not believing my lie but did not call me out on that.  Typical of a pitch bitch.  "Let's go out."

"We are in season," I reminded her.  "Our ban is on."

"Kakain lang naman," pangungumbinsi niya.

I gave her a mocking grin.  "You know that I do not stop at just eating.  You know me."

She gave me an answering grin.  "Yeah, I know you."  May laman ang pagkakasabi niya noon.  

Lalong lumapad ang pagkakangisi ko.  "And I bet you knew na hindi ako umuulit ng babae.  And I love this game too much to risk it with your charms."

Sa halip na ma-offend, tumawa lang siya ng malakas and reached out to pat my cheek softly in a friendly manner.  "Just checking #11.  May bali-balita kasi na some lucky bitch caught you at hindi ka na available.  It is good to know na it's not true."

"You know better than to listen to the rumor mill," I chided her.  "I will never get caught."

Muling tumawa ang babae. "Never is a long time, Oli.  Huwag magsalita ng patapos at baka ma-challenge si Kupido."