Oliver (15)

'Hmmm... Hmmm...

'Di makapaniwala

Kasama kita ngayon at walang hadlang

Hindi makapaniwala

Ang sarap maligaw

Hmmm... Hmmm...'

Napapangiti ako habang nakatingin kay Sabrina na sinasabayan ang pagkanta ni Maysh. Damang-dama nito ang kanta at napapapikit pa. Kaya hindi niya napansin ang pagpasok ko. The woman is a closet OPM rock ballad fan. She loves to play and sing to these songs while she's taking the shower.

'Ngunit lahat ng ito

Ay walang kahulugan

Kundi rin lang ikaw ang matagpuan'

Nagbago ang kanta. Sabrina's voice got breathier. I got hard. I looked down at my buddy. Yep. He is beginning to stand up in attention.

Really? After a night of marathon sex you want her? Again? My cock bobbed as if to nod yes. Fuck. I'm a pig.

I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Bumalik ako sa kama at muling humiga ng patihaya, nilagay ang isang braso over my closed eyes and tried to drown out Sabrina's breathy singing out of my mind. Hopefully, it would settle my cock down. No such luck.

I was too focused on calling myself all degrees of bastard and despicable and deprave in my mind that I almost jumped out of my skin when I felt a warm hand slide across the length of my cock. Tinanggal ko ang aking braso mula sa aking mukha at tumingin sa may paanan ng kama. Sabrina is standing there na nakatapis ng tuwalya at nakabalot din ng tuwalya ang buhok. One hand petting my aching cock.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?," I growled at her. Of all the morning afters she could get brave and frisky, ngayon niya pa napili kung kelan I'm determined to act like a gentleman.

"Saying good morning to you, too?," she replied with a cheeky smile. She even has the nerve to lightly flick my sensitive head.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Aren't you sore from last night?"

"Hmmm," kunwari ay napaisip siya. "Hindi naman yata masyado," and she grinned. "Humihina ka na yata," tudyo niya pa na ikinaangat ng mga kilay ko. Wow. My shy housemate is quite brazen this morning. It must be all the dirty sex last night.

"Really?," napangisi na din ako. "Humihina na ako?"

"Uh huh," tumango-tango pa siya with an earnestly innocent expression on her beautiful face. Her deliciously hot hand continued tugging at me.

To hell with being gentlemanly. I would have not experienced the heaven of Sabrina Rodriguez' body if I were a choirboy. And I'm hungry for her right now. Again.

"Lose the towel," ma-awtoridad kong wika.

Huminto ang kamay niya sa paghimas sa akin na ikinapintig ng tarugo ko. Pintig ng nagrereklamo. Relax, boy, you'll have something even better.

"Kakaligo ko lang," wika niya.

Umarko ang kilay ko. "Do I look like I care? Get naked."

She looked at me quizzically. Like a goddess wondering why the worshiping mortal is demanding things he shouldn't. That look got my blood to boiling and rushed to my already engorged cock. Damn, my balls began to ache.

My eyes followed her hands when it grabbed the towel off her head. She gently shook her head and her hair cascaded in waves. She combed her fingers through her wet hair while still looking at me. That wondering look still on her face. Mas dumami ang tubig na naglandas sa umbok ng kanyang mga didbdib. My throat dried up.