24. Pay

I woke up the next day, I felt like throwing up. I was nervous about going to school.

'I want to beat that guy to pulp.'

I sighed and got up. After getting ready, I went downstairs.

"You feeling well, sweetheart?" Will asked as I entered the kitchen.

"Yeah." I said.

During the whole time, Elonzo was looking at me, more like studying me.

'I do what I want to do, when I want to do. I don't think of the consequences until I have to face them.'

'He's so dead.'

I quickly ate my breakfast and went to my room to grab my school stuff.

The car ride was silent. My brothers looked angry, their fists and jaws clenched and their knuckles white.

'Oh, shoot.'

'I forgot. They are also going to see him for the first time after that incident.'

'Looks like Elonzo left the matter in the younger brother's hands.'

'They looked like they were planning murder in their head.'

'I'll get him first.'

I was tapping my feet nervously, the whole ride to school.

We waved goodbye to Will and walked towards the main doors.

I entered to see the crowded corridor, my brothers just behind me.

Then, my eyes fell on that ugly beast.

My hands curled into fists and I felt my face redden with anger.

Without any thought, I threw my bag on the floor and started running towards him. My brothers were shouting behind me. But I decided to ignore them.

As soon as I reached near enough, I jumped and punched him in the face. His face was already bruised because Luciano beat him that day. Blood started dripping from his nose.

He stumbled at the sudden attack and fell down.

I kicked him hard on his manhood.

He groaned in pain.

'How satisfying.'

By now, a crowd had formed around us.

I started kicking him in the stomach and punching him in the face.

I kicked him in the ribs hearing a satisfying crack.

"You....better.....stay.....out...of my.....sight." I said between kicks and punches.

Everything was going so fast.

Suddenly, he backhanded me. My lip started bleeding. I punched him hard on the face.

Two hands grabbed me and whispered.

"Come on, let's go. That's enough." He whispered gently.

It was Xavier.

"Next time, you try something on me, do it when I'm fully conscious." I spat at the groaning Hayden, who was laying on the floor.

'Did I say groaning Hayden?'

'Its groaning heap of garbage.'

I was pulled out of the crowd.

I was staring blankly at the ground while I was being dragged to I don't know where.