18. School

As soon as I stepped out, all eyes were on me.

The girls stopped walking towards my brothers.

I heard gasps and whispers.

We waved our goodbyes to our older brother and made our way inside the school.

I think my brothers are popular.

Nathan accompanied me to the office. I saw Max and Kate already sitting there waiting for their locker combination.

I hugged Max and Kate. Nathan was trying to kill Max by glaring.

"Who're they?" He asked.

"They're my best friends, Max and Kate." I said. "They changed school to be with me. I hope you get along well." I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Ok." They greeted each other.

We got our timetables and started walking to the lockers.

Kate and I were walking together behind the boys.

I sighed in relief when I saw them talking and laughing. Max is fun so I think he and my brothers will get along well.

We put our stuff in lockers and went to the classroom.

When we entered, the class went silent because, First there were three new students and second, they just walked in with freaking Nathan Romano.

I looked around to see the D-triplets and three of my female cousins, waving at us.

"I'm not sitting with the girls." I whispered to Nathan.

He chuckled.

"I already have to handle Kate, but three more!! It's out of my limit." I whispered, catching a glance at Kate.

Kate heard it and giggled.

"They seem fun. I'll sit with them." She said reassuringly, but I could tell she was excited to sit with them.

The girls were sitting on the front two desks and the guys were on the last two, leaving one desk empty between them.

Me and Max went to sit on the empty bench.

But, just as Max was about to sit with me, Nathan took the seat and Max was pulled by one of the D-triplets to sit with them.

I glared at Nathan.

I looked back to see, Max sitting on the last desk with Diego. They were glaring at him and bombarding him with questions.

I coughed. Max looked at me, confused.

I sighed.

"These are my cousins. David, Daniel and Diego." I said.

I gritted my teeth. "Brothers, this is my best friend, Max. I don't want you threatening him. You better treat him well, if you don't want to face my wrath." I said in a dangerous tone.

"Now, Nathan, please exchange seats with Max." I said in a way too sweet tone.

He hesitantly got up and Max came to sit beside me.

"Dude, that was dangerous." Max said, making me laugh.

First class was Maths. I love maths. The teacher entered and started solving and explaining problems.

I was the first to solve every question. I looked around after solving to see the others were still doing it.

Math was the only subject that all of us had together. I talked to the girls. They were great. Kate and the girls were getting along well.