"Oh we're not done princess, put your hands on the bed and spread and plant your legs."

I started sobbing ,

"Daddy please, I'm sorry, I just wanted to play."

"Oh I highly doubt that darling," he chuckled "you did that as an intentional rebellion. Trying to show me that you're a 'big girl' still. It's my job as Daddy to remind you how untrue that is, now go do as I said."

I moved into position, sobbing harder as my inflamed palms were pressed into the bed. My ass was still sore from that morning's beating and I was sure it was already bruising. I heard J move behind me,

"You're getting ten more on that pretty bruised ass of yours to really drive this lesson home."

The first smack ignited the same fire that it had on my palms. I immediately collapsed onto my elbows and screamed. My pain seemed to spur him on, landing smack after smack across my ass and sit spots. It felt like it went on for eternity but the blows eventually stopped coming.

"Stand up princess," he said softly, "it's over"

I shakily pulled myself into a standing position and turned to see J still naked holding the offending belt. He was unsurprisingly rock hard. He got off on causing pain. There had been many instances of impassioned sex after particularly gruesome "questioning" sessions. He saw me looking and chuckled,

"You have to earn the right to Daddy's cock. No touching it or yourself without my permission."

I nodded and stood in place till he led me to the bed and had me lay down so he could put a diaper on me. Putting pressure on my ass brought fresh tears to my eyes but he soon stood me back up so he could slip a nightgown over my head. He then went back into the closet and returned a couple minutes later in just sweatpants and no shirt. Once he got close he pulled a pacifier out of his pocket and offered it to me. It surprisingly matched my nightgown well and didn't have a strap on it. I was emotionally wrung out and getting tired... I hesitantly took it into my mouth and he smiled triumphantly.

 I hesitantly took it into my mouth and he smiled triumphantly

"Now I think a certain little girl needs to go night-night"

He walked towards the crib assuming I would follow, but I just stood in place and whimpered. He turned to look at me annoyed so I quickly spoke before he could get angry. I spit out the pacifier,

"Daddy stay?" I whimpered out, looking at him pleadingly.

He stood there considering for a moment before sighing.

"I guess I can work here for awhile, now get over here."

I smiled and popped the pacifier in my mouth while walking towards him. He lifted me into the crib and secured the top. I pulled one of the fluffy blankets over me and grabbed a stuffed animal to keep me company. I ended up grabbing a strange looking unicorn but I would expect nothing less from J.

 I ended up grabbing a strange looking unicorn but I would expect nothing less from J

He grabbed his laptop and turned out the lights before settling on top of his bed. He didn't acknowledge me after that point but it was still comforting to have his presence in the room. I fiddled around with my unicorn for a little bit, sucking on my pacifier before I eventually fell asleep out of pure exhaustion. If everyday would be like this then this was going to be a long road