31

You had your handles slam onto the roof, you looked up at Levi. His eyes met yours. "Levi, Erwin is in critical condition!" You yelled, tears slipped down your cheeks. You got up onto the roof, gulping a bit when you grabbed Floch's arm. "His abdomen was torn open and his organs are badly damaged. We couldn't stop the bleeding! But I thought we might be able to give him the injection! What do you think?!" Floch said, his eyes filled with fright. 

Erwin was now wrapped onto Floch's back because you thought it would've been easier to get him up onto the roof, he agreed. Therefore, you both were now on top of the roof. You laid Erwin down, holding your hand out towards Levi. Desperation was the only thing you were feeling.

"Give me the injection, Levi." You croaked. "Erwin needs it!" You yelled. Levi held the box close to his chest, his face was filled with regret. "Captain?" Eren asked. "Erwin is still breathing. He's still alive." Levi slowly said, still clutching onto the box. Eren and Mikasa looked at him with fright. 

 "I'm giving the injection to Erwin." He said, breaking the silence. Eren stood up, he was grinding his teeth. Your eyes lingered onto the both of them. "You just said we could give it to Armin!" Eren was filled with devastation and tears were arising.

Levi looked at him without budging. "I'm choosing the person who can save humanity." Levi replied. "Put your emotions aside, Eren." You stood up, looking at him. Mikasa was clutching onto her handle and Floch looked at the four of you, scared. 

 "What are you doing? You want to leave Erwin, the commander of the survey corps to die without lifting a single finger? We don't have time for this. Get out of my way." Levi said, looking at Eren but the kid didn't want to back down.

He had his hand on the box as well. "My feelings? Put aside my feelings Y/N? Why did you hesitate to give me the syringe earlier?" He asked the old man. "I was thinking that Erwin could have still been alive." Levi replied. "There is no way you could have expected Floch and Y/N to carry Erwin in critical condition." Eren said, gripping onto the box still.

None of them broke eye contact. "Yes that's right but since Erwin is here, Im using it on him." Levi continued when all of sudden, he punched Eren. The kid landed onto the edge of the roof, hurt. Mikasa got angry, tackling him down. She was holding her blade against Levi's neck, yelling angrily.

You quickly kicked her in the side of her rib cage, adding extreme force. Her eyes widened as she rolled off the roof, landing onto the ground. Eren was surprised. He looked up at you. "Dont act like you are the only ones hurting!" You yelled as Levi slowly sat up. Mikasa coughed a bit before using her odm gear. She flew up in the air, tackling you.

Both of you rolled for a few seconds, landing on your asses after. You both were still on the roof but she was taking the advantage. She was holding you back, her arms wrapped around your arms from under.

She was holding her blade against your neck. "If it makes you feel better, end me." You said. Her eyes widened, she was now surprised.

"You guys should competely understand that without Erwin, humanity doesn't have a chance against the titans!" Levi yelled, looking at them. You grunted a bit. "That's right! Let Y/N go, Mikasa!" Floch said. She glared at them, gripping her sword even tighter. Levi was not going to take the chance of letting Mikasa kill you so he didn't take out the syndrome yet.