008

Everyone was in position. The wall was slowly being lifted up. You were with Levi and the rest of the members. The mission was to go through the inner city then go on from there. Horses, men, and titans. Everyone moved together, trailing along as the support team killed off the titans. Sasha was afraid but shrugged it off.

The group continued to move forward, leaving the inner city. Everyone went into the Long Range scouting formation. Signals flared up into the sky. There was green, red, and black signals. Titans were chasing after their preys as they devoured them. People screamed out of horror, struggling to get out of their grip. Erwin and his two soldiers beside him was able to enter the forest.

You looked at the side lines noticing a bloody battlefield. There was body parts of the dead and their jacket of freedom on the ground. Haru neighed a bit, catching your attention until you slowly looked behind you. You saw someone getting devoured. Both of you made eye contact for a few seconds. They trembled a bit before their head and upper body got eaten.

Blood squirt out. You cluntched onto Haru's rope tightly. "Keep your eyes focus on the target Y/N." Petra said. You blinked a few times, nodding your head. Did this make you a weakling again? Not being able to save them from the titans. Did it make you weak? Did it make you a coward or did you need to sacrifice these people? Did they die for humanity?

These thoughts kept bothering you as Eren looked at you. He shrugged a bit before he looked forward once again. Oluo pat you on the back gently, trying to comfort you. The group headed towards the forest. The trees were as tall as the titans, maybe even taller. Your eyes wandered around, noticing there wasn't a single animal. It was strange and weird.

The sun flickered from time to time. The branches blocked off the sky. Somehow, some of the sun light was able to pass through, lighting the forest. The group continued to move together.

All of a sudden, something happened. If you were being honest, it scared you. Thinking to yourself. Is this how I die? By the hands of a titan? Yet this titan was different and difficult to handle.

The titan was a female and had blond hair, they were about 14 meters tall. They had intelligence. Someone who knew how to fight offense or defense.

"Captain! Please! Lets change into our odm gear! Petra yelled as Levi continued to ride his horse. Eren was a bit confused. He didn't know if the group was going to survive. "Eren, trust us." You said. He looked at you for a while before nodding his head.

  "FIRE!" Erwin commanded his soldiers. They all shot weapons towards the titan. They were getting restrained from the nets, struggling. The group was surprised, a secret attack. That's smart, you admit.

  The hooves smashed against the dirt as the group started to become farther and farther away from the titan. Levi slowly stood up on his horse after giving the team order. He used his odm gear, flying through the forest to reach Erwin. Now it was just Gunther, Oluo, Petra, Eren, Eld, and You.

  The team stopped their horses and benched them. You and the group stood on top of branches. Everyone was discussing about the secret attack. Another topic was why did they hide it from the soldiers. You shrugged a bit, hearing all their answers. Eren felt a bit relieved knowing that everyone was okay. You patted his back gently.

"You did a pretty good job." You slowly gave him a small smile. "Its all thanks to you guys." He said, looking back at you. Levi was stomping his foot on the  titan's head. "I hope you dont mind me cutting your limbs off, Im sure they grow back dont they?" He said.

The titan felt overwhelmed and had no other option. They let out a loud roar causing the birds to fly away. Other titans quickly ran into the forest avoiding humans that were on top of the trees. "W-what happened?" One of them asked a bit surprised. Mikasa slowly looked inside the forest. "Eren." She said until Sasha grab her hand. "You need to be 1000 more careful!" She yelled, on the verge of crying.

Titans quickly ran, devouring the female titan. Erwin was shocked to see them eating their own kind. Hanji didn't have any words as blood spilled everywhere. Titans were like cubs trying to grasp food into their mouths without sharing.

There was a green signal meaning that everyone should retreat. The team decided it was time to leave using their odm gear. All of the members flew through the air, joking a bit. Your eyes wandered around. There was a presence, something dangerous was coming. "Gunther!" You yelled, reaching your hand out towards him.

  "Who are you?!" He yelled until someone sliced his throat causing him to fall upside down. Eren was shocked, quickly moving towards him. "Gunther!" You screamed at the same time as Eren.

"Who are you?!" Petra yelled. There was silence and fear surrounding the air. You quickly grabbed Eren by his hoodie, dragging you with him. All of a sudden, a light appeared.

You slowly turned your head to see the female titan, her eyes was showing motivation. The motivation to kill. "Eren! Run and keep going until you reach HQ!" Petra yelled.

"But what about you guys?!" Eren yelled. "We're going to kill the titan! Worry about yourself!" They said. Eren looked at them worried. "Except Y/N!" Petra said.

"No! We are a team, let me fight as well!" You said. "If we die or not, I dont want Captain Levi to lose someone he loves! I wont allow history to repeat itself!  I'm not going to let you die when you are the closest one to Captain Levi! Remember, the living remembers the dead. Dont forget us, just trust in us!" Oluo, Petra, and Eld said all together.

"Take eren and go back to headquarters!" Eld angrily yelled.

The 3 of them quickly flew towards the female titan. You wrapped your arms around Eren's waist, carrying him through the air. "Y/N! Let me go! You can't let your comrades die like this!" He angrily said, trying to get out of your grip. "You think I want to let my comrades die?!" You yelled back.

"Im still a weakling! I'm still a weakling in distress!" You cluntched onto him even tighter. "Let me go!" He yelled. "No! I'm going to do my mission!" You yelled back.

  Petra and Oluo quickly stabbed the titan's eyes. You looked behind you to see the both of them cutting her arms as they fell down. It was the chance for Eld to cut her nape but something happened. You quickly fell down as Eren kneed you in the stomach.

"Im not a fucking weakling like you!" He angrily yelled, swinging back to the battlefield.