18

The group was now in hiding. You stood on top of a tree with Levi and the rest. Armin was collecting water by the stream with his hands. The footsteps came closer and closer.

It sounded like a girl and a guy, talking. The both of them were having a simple conversation about the scouts and why would they run away just from a murder scene when they're highly qualified soldiers who risk their life for humanity. Hitch couldnt help tease Marlo at some points but got rejected.

Armin lifted his hands up in defeat as Marlo held his gun up towards him. "You must be a scout." He said. "Just like that, not a single movement or word." Marlo continued to say as Hitch held her gun up as well. Levi and you jumped down from the trees, holding them down.

"That's right hand your weapons to the front." Levi said. Marlo grunted in pain as you twisted Hitch's arm even more making her squirm a bit. Armin took their weapons. "Disguise as the military police, get out, and find where the two captives are." You mumbled a bit unsure about the plan.

Hitch and Marlo was now tied up next to a small stream. Some of the members were watching out in case another person came or something was coming. Levi was thinking to himself as you rested your hand on his shoulder. He looked at you as you nodded.

Jean handed Levi a piece of paper. "The stohess district military police. Marlo Freduenburg and Hitch Dreyse." Levi said, walking towards them. Their eyes were filled with fright. "Now, how should we get rid of you two." You said.

You stood in front of them, looking down. Levi stood in the back of them. "Because of you guys, over 100 people from Stohess district were killed!" Hitch said, looking at you. "Nani?" You said, kneeling in front of her.

"You people, you might think that you're all heroes of justice, but the victims and their families were dropped straight into hell!" She yelled. "Yeah, I know." Levi said. She looked at him, angry filled up inside her.

You slowly bowed in front of her for a few seconds. "Gomen for such a thing to happen but sacrifices are needed to be made so we can come closer to the truth of this living hell." You said as Hitch stared at you.

"Wall Sina, the inside Wall where it protects the richess of men and women but now they have the taste of how the poorer people feel once wall maria was taken down. You didnt see the blood lust of true titans who devours humans." You got up and had the tip of your sword against her neck. She gulped a bit before you moved the weapon away.

"Dont act like you're the only one hurting." You said, turning your back on them. Silence filled the air until Hitch broke it. "Arent you from the 104th training corps?! Don't you know Annie?! I bet she didn't have any friends despite being gloomy and boring all the time. I didn't get the chance to know anything about her. The reason why we haven't found her is because she was pulverized by a titan into a puddle of jelly!" Hitch yelled when you turned around and kneed her in the face.

She grunted, falling onto her back. "shizuka ni shite kudasai." You said, glaring at her. Marlo was surprised. Her nose was bleeding as she stared at you.

"No, because the titan was in hiding was Annie Leonhart herself." Levi said after. Both of them were surprised as their eyes widened. "God, it makes me sick. Nobody doesn't know anything about this goddamn world, not us or me." Levi sighed.

"We'll release the both of you once we get out of here." You said after. Hitch stared at you as you looked back at her. She felt scared.

"I dont think what you guys are doing is wrong! If I can help correct this world's injustice I'll do whatever it takes!" Marlo yelled. You and Levi were next to eachother, walking through the forest. The group was behind.

"Hey, Y/N." He asked. "Hm?" You replied back. "Do you know Kenny the ripper?" He said. You thought for a bit until you both jumped onto the wagon. "I dont, I just know it was an urban legend or so." You said, looking at him. "He's real." He looked at you then the ground. Your eyes widened a bit before looking down as well. "I see." You mumbled.

Connie, Sasha, and Jean were yelling crashing through the small fence the Military police made. Jean was leading the wagon. In a few moments, most of the men were knocked out or died from the huge crash. Levi was dragging a man, supposedly the leader in charge of the group. He was grunting in pain.

"Where are Eren and Krista?" Levi asked, continuing to beat the man up. He panted for a while, looking down. "Oh, you're so brave. That checkpoint back there was just recruits who could barley wipe their own ass." He said, looking up at Levi. "You think you're a hero now?" He continued to talk. "Oh no, what a fucking terrible thing we've done." You walked up to him and Levi, glaring at the man.

Levi stuffed his foot into the man's mouth. He cluntched onto it trying to get it out but it didnt work. "Yet the thing that is more atrocious is this mouth of yours." Levi said. "I recommend you to start talking before you cant even anymore." You said, kneeling in front of him.

After hours passed, Hanji and Moblit appeared once again handing them a piece of paper. "Therefore the coup d'etat was successful. Premier Zachary has taken control of the captain and the administrative district. As of now, the nobilitt has made no attempt to rebel." Hanji said. Everyone was surprised and happy.

"What about the charges of murdering reeves?" You asked. "We got a confession that proved the charges unfounded. His son Flegel really pulled through." She smiled at them. You were standing next to Levi. "It seems like the gamble paid off." You said, relieved.

"But it wasnt just erwin's doing. Many individual choices managed to change the world together." Hanji said. "And I managed to get the three people you loaned me killed, sorry." Levi sighed. Hanji looked back at him, smiling a bit.

"As a result of Erwin's actions, the end of the current royal regiment was declared. The announcement was made immediately after the military seized control of the capital, upon the very gallows constructed for his execution." You said, closing an item.

You opened your eyes, seeing Levi. He poked your forehead. You looked at him then noticed that everyone was inside a wagon. Your head was on his shoulder. "Get off, brat." Levi said as you slowly lifted your head up.

"Something happened to the Reiss family 5 years ago. With the world in a state of pure chaos, several bandits raided the local chapel and set it afire. Unfortunately, that night the entire Reiss family was there praying together." Hanji said as your eyes widned a bit.

"This means that the first thing Rod Reiss did after losing his family was to seek out historia." You said. Hanji nodded her head. "I doubt he'll be waiting that long. If we don't get there soon, eren may be eaten before we can save him." Hanji said as the wind brushed against everyone. Levi noticed you cluntching onto something firmly but looked forward. He didnt want to bother you.

The destination you were heading for was the church Rod Reiss's family died in. The horse neighed multiple times and the stars were becoming dimmer every few seconds. The wagon hit against multiple rocks but still continued its way.

"What will happen now?" You said when Levi rested his hand on your shoulder once again to comfort you.