10

Levi was resting on a mattress. He was in one of the nursing rooms with other people. His leg was wrapped up in a leg cast. It seemed like he accidentally twisted it or harmed it in some type of way after pushing Mikasa.

  He was laying on his back. His eyes fluttered open. The first thing he noticed was the color brown. The roof was made out of wood, he remembered. The aroma of tea was roaming around him as his eyes lingered onto a steaming cup.

There was a nurse, writing on a piece of paper. She was taking his blood pressure and heart beat.  "Ah, you are finally awake Captain Levi. Y/N was so worried!" She sighed out relief, wiping her tear away with her hand. He groaned a bit, slowly sitting up. "Is that tea?" He asked, pointing at the cup.

The nurse looked at him. "Yes, its black tea. I heard its your favorite. Y/N woke up before you. They made the cup of tea for you." She smiled at him, handing him the item. Levi slowly sipped the tea realizing the familiar taste. It definitely was yours. He chuckled a bit, looking down at the item. "Its still warm." He mumbled, smiling a bit. The nurse was quite shocked. She never realized Captain Levi looked so attractive smiling.

The other nurses started whispering.  Some of the nurses walked past Levi, hugging their friend's arm laughing. "Go talk to him!" One said. "No, you go!" Pushing their friend back gently.

"Is Y/N your lover?" The nurse asked, curiously. Levi shrugged as his lips slowly curved into a small frown. "Hm, no." He shook his head as silence filled the room.

Levi slowly looked up at the nurse. "Do you know where Y/N is?" He asked. The nurse was in deep thought. "Y/N said they were heading to the forest for practice. " She smiled at Levi once again. He gently put the cup down onto the table. "Thank you." He replied back, standing up.

He was heading for the door. "Captain Levi! Your leg is still injured!" The nurse quickly ran after him but he looked back at her. "Im fine, its just a small injury. Its not as bad as you think." He said, grabbing his jacket off of the chair. Levi left the room, slipping his jacket on. The place he was heading to was the forest. The destination was usually held for newbies for practice.

You spent about an hour or 2 inside the forest, cutting the card board titans with the help of Hanji and Moblit. You fell onto the floor. Hanji quickly ran towards you. "Y/N! I think that's enough! You killed about 39 titans at this point!" She said a bit worried. "No, 39 isn't enough." You scoffed. "Im out of gas, give me your odm gear Hanji." You said, taking off your gear. "Is this what you really want Y/N?" She asked, slowly kneeling in front of you.

"Yes, yes. I want to become stronger. I need to become stronger. I need to protect my comrades." You grabbed her odm gear and replaced it with yours. "Thank you for helping me. Please continue." You stood up, slowly looking up at the sky. "I will kill the female titan, I will kill any titans in my way." You said, taking a deep breath.

You flew through the air, slicing the titan's nape off. One after another you continued to move quickly until you saw Levi. He was talking to Hanji as you slammed into a tree roughly. You winced out of pain, falling down. Your odm gear was having a small misfunction until Levi quickly glided through the air using Moblit's gear. He caught you in his arms as he swiftly landed onto the floor. After a few seconds, his leg gave him up on him. Both of you fell down causing you both to hang upside down.

Hanji quickly ran to the rescue. Moblit and her took the gears off of both of you. There was a small thud after, your head was laying on Levi's lap. He looked down at you. "Move it brat." He annoyingly said. You quickly sat up.