11

Wall Sina was the scouts destination after the female titan abduction plan didn't work. You were a bit disappointed and absolutely sad over your comrades death. Ever since that day, you decided to work harder and become stronger for the sake of Levi.

The scouts entered Wall Sina in a straight line. There was men, women, carriages, and youngsters such as Eren  and Mikasa. The Military police was there. You quickly moved the curtain to the side seeing the police stand on the sidelines. Your eyes lingered onto different faces trying to find your target. Erwin put his hand on your shoulder. "You're tense Y/N, calm down." He said.

You looked at him, closing the curtain until you made eye contact with her for a second before the curtain fully closed, covering the window. Levi, Erwin, and you were in a carriage. Taking a deep breath, you were getting prepared for chaos. Mostly, you wanted the female titan to die in your hands or in others. You didnt know what her intention was and why she did it but all you knew was that she killed your comrades.

Erwin pat your back gently before Levi handed you a cup of black tea to calm your nerves down. "Dont act so reckless when you are on the battle field Y/N." Levi said, sipping his tea. Your eyes widnened a bit. "I wont.." you mumbled, looking down. "Acting rashly on your feelings such as revenge can lead to death or regret." Erwin said, looking at Levi.

You nodded your head. "I know, I know. I'm not a kid." You scoffed a bit, sighing. You drank your tea in one go. Someone was walking through the hall way, she opened the door. She was fixing the bed sheets and walked up to the table until her eyes wandered to a piece of paper. She grabbed the item, unfolding it. Her eyes were wide opened as her hand started to crumble it slowly.

"Kyoko!" One of the nurses said, running up to her. "Yes?" She turned around to face them. "What's that? Is it a love confession? Let me see!" Her friend took the paper from her, noticing the drawing of Levi and you. "Wow, this drawing is so realistic and simple." They said a bit stunned.

"Return it back to Levi or someone in the scout regiment. It isnt ours. I will return it." The nurse smiled at kyoko about to walk out when she got stopped."I will do it." She said, holding her hand out. "Alright! Good luck!" Her friend said, handing her the piece of paper. Kyoko walked into her room, writing on a piece of paper and shoved it into an envelope with the drawing.

Annie was standing in front of Armin, Mikasa, and Eren. She was laughing. Until she got held down. Her finger quickly brushed against her ring with a hook, transforming into a titan.

It definitely was her. The three of them  continued the plan but it competely failed. Armin and Mikasa decided to split up, running opposite directions as Eren sat there a bit shunned out. Mikasa quickly flew out, trying to attack Annie. She grasped Mikasa into her hand but she escaped. "I wont let you have Eren!" She yelled, angrily.

Other scouts started to head into the battle field helping Mikasa out. The police stood on the roof top watching them. "Is that a titan?" One of them asked.

  You got out of the carriage with Erwin and Levi looking at the head police. "This is wall Sina! No titans should be in here!" He said. A few seconds later, Jean asked for permission to enter the chaos. "Bravado is fine and all that but just remember to stay alive." Levi said. "Understood!" Jean yelled, wearing his jacket.

You were heading into the battle field when Levi grabbed your wrist, stopping you. "Be careful in there." He said. You nodded your head. "Yes, captain." You smiled at him before leaving.

Mikasa quickly tried to attack Annie once again but flew onto the floor, catching herself. You were on the roof running towards her. Eren was under a few rocks, bleeding and stuck.

"AAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" You yelled, angrily. She slowly turned her head towards your direction, seeing you. Only a few more inches and you could have gotten her eye. "Y/N's movements are faster." She thought, quickly dodging. Your knife made a deep cut on the side of her face. Mikasa was able to cut her ankle making Annie stumble forward but she quickly covered her nape and made herself fall onto her back, crashing into a house.

You quickly ran on top of her arm slicing it multiple times. The cuts were deep as you jumped up about to stab her in the eye. Annie moved her left hand, hitting you. She got up, covering her nape with her hand still as she ran towards you. Slugging against the wall, her foot was about to crush you when you dodged it. A small piece of the building broke off.

Lighting struck meaning Eren transformed. He was roaring loudly, running towards Annie. He tackled her causing them to roll away before they actually fought eachother.

  People evacuted or died. "Cuff him! Deploy all troops and focus on evacuating the people! Erwin I'll let a court of law decide how to execute you." The police officer said before Erwin got cuffed. "I'll gladly accept that once everything is over. Levi stay put. You don't like pointless death." He said. "You're right. I'm not fond of causing it or experiencing it." Levi said a bit annoyed.

  Eren grabbed Annie's face, crushing it. Blood spilled everywhere. You were slowly getting up when your body started to throb from pain. You grumbled a bit, gliding through the air.

Annie was trying to climb up the wall until all of a sudden, you swooped in cutting her fingers off.

"Fuck you Annie." You said, looking down at her. She was falling down onto the floor as some of her fingers fell off or got stuck onto the wall. You slowly fell down, landing on her forehead. She was a bit surprised to see how you were able to move despite the hit. You lifted both of your swords up, piercing her eyes. Blood gushed out as she screamed out of pain.

  "Stabbing your eyes isn't enough for me. I need to see you die." You said before landing on the wall. Blood was all over your body and clothes. A loud thud came after. Eren quickly won the fight, biting her back about to eat Annie. All of a sudden, a light appeared. It was the color of blue and it seemed like ice was forming around her until Levi swooped in cutting Eren open. "Dont go eating our key evidence idiot." He said.

You landed onto the floor, holding the handles of your swords. Blood was dripping down onto the floor before you turned around to see a hole inside the wall. A titan was there. Everyone was surprised. You were quite unsteady, stumbling a bit. "Y/N!" Levi said as you looked behind, seeing someone about to stab you in the stomach.

You quickly dodged their attack, grabbing their hand that held the weapon. "You killed my family!" They angrily said. You twisted their hand, making them drop the knife. You were a bit surprised to someone with such avengeful eyes. They took another knife out, stabbing you in the shoulder. You grunted a bit before you kneed him in the stomach. He stumbled back when you kicked him on the side of his cheek making him fall onto the floor.

"That house that the titan fell on was mine. They died because of you!" He yelled, looking at you. He grasped his knife into his hand. He ran towards you once again but Levi quickly got in front of you, taking the hit. The man was surprised to see him stab Levi on the left of his chest. He groaned a bit, kicking the man on the side of his waist. He tumbled a bit, crashing into a wall.

"Because you were weak, you couldnt protect them. Instead of hurting the people who are just trying to protect citizens like you from titans, appreicate them or get eaten." Levi angrily said, stabbing his sword right next to the old man's face. "Hurt Y/N one more time and you are titan meat." Levi slowly stood up, pulling his sword out of the wall. He turned his back on the man, walking towards you until you fell onto the floor.

Everything went black yet all you heard was Levi calling your name.