27

Jean and Eren were continuing to fight each other. You opened the door to see them holding up fists at one another. "Shit, I think I'm gonna barf up that meat." One of them said. You noticed that they both were exhausted and wanted someone to stop them from fighting. Mikasa watched them, smiling a bit. They both continued to just throw soft punches at each other. 

 You couldn't help laughing your ass off. Levi was looking at you a bit surprised, both of you made your way towards them. "Oi." Levi said. He had his hand on Jean's shoulder, slamming his foot into Eren's stomach. The kid groaned out of pain, clutching onto his stomach after. You kicked Jean's leg from the back, causing him to fall on his knees as you quickly kicked the back of his head after. Jean's face slammed onto the floor making a thud. "You're all too rowdy." Levi said, looking down at them. You smiled. "I hope you enjoyed the show." You chuckled. 

 "Go to sleep and clean that up." Levi glared at everyone. You looked at them. "Sleep well." You said after. "yes, sir!" everyone yelled, frightened. Sasha was still tied up to the pole. She continued to kick her legs trying to get someone's attention.

  You looked at her before untying the rope and removing the rope from her mouth after. "What happened to you?" You asked. She tried to catch her breath as she looked up at you. "Thank you, Y/N! I thought I was gonna die!" She exclaimed, you chuckled a bit before helping her up. "Be more careful Sasha." You said until she saluted, walking away. Everyone was now heading to bed or cleaning up. 

 You were walking towards Jean, his nose was bleeding. "Jean." You said.  He looked at you when you handed him a handkerchief. "Gomen." You smiled a bit before walking away. Jean held onto the item, wiping the blood off. His friends made a simple joke after that as he laughed with them. You were walking through a building seeing Levi having his back against the wall, he was listening to Armin's conversation with Eren and Mikasa. 

 You sat next to him, he looked at you. "It's a promise then!" Armin yelled, happily. You laid your head on Levi's shoulder but he removed it quickly after. You chuckled a bit, hugging your knees close to your chest. Both of you listened to the three of them. They shared their dreams and hopes. It was kinda nice. 

  Levi laid his head against the wall, thinking about Farlan and Isabel. The only thing you were thinking about was Levi. You were staring at him. He closed his eyes until the three of them left. "Why are you staring at me? It makes me uncomfortable you know." He said having his eyes closed still. "I'm just wondering what I deserved to have someone amazing like you in my life is all." You slowly looked away. 

  There was silence. It was normal for the both of you until Levi spoke up. "Don't die on me, alright?" he said. Your eyes widened a bit before looking at him once again. "I'll try." You said until you leaned in, kissing his cheek gently. His eyes widened a bit. He did feel a bit uncomfortable but he realized. If he doesn't tell you his feelings right now at this moment, he wouldn't have another chance to tell you if you died on the mission.

"Goodnight, try to get some rest Levi." you said.  You got up but he grabbed your wrist making you sit down again. You were surprised until Levi grabbed your chin. He made you look at him, both of you made eye contact. Your heart was beating rapidly. He removed his hand from your face, placing it onto his lap.

The stars were flickering as the wind brushed past the both of you. It seemed like today was a good day filled with joy and laughter. Levi leaned in, kissing you gently on the lips. Your eyes widened, you slowly intertwined your fingers with his a few seconds later. 

Both of you clutched each other's hand like there wasn't tomorrow. You kissed him back gently, allowing the kiss to last for a few seconds or even a minute. It was soft and gentle, filled with love that you both have for each other. He moved away, blushing a tiny bit. 

  He looked away, shrugging. He didn't know what to say. He was awkward. You chuckled a bit. "D-Dont tell anyone about this." he said, breaking the silence. "I like the kiss but I like you more." You said after, laughing a bit. Levi looked at you as you did the same. He chuckled a bit. Both of you got up, heading back to your rooms. 

  You stopped in your tracks in the hallway. Your hands formed small fists. "I want to stop being afraid of things and try to stand up for people who can't. I want to become stronger." You said. You looked down after. Levi slowly looked at you, stopping in his tracks as well. "I think you have already accomplished that." He said. Your eyes widened, you looked up at him. Levi slowly looked away. "I want to open a tea shop when the fighting is over." He slowly said. "That seems nice, let's do it." You said after. "Huh?" he asked. "I'll open the tea shop with you." You smiled at him before heading to your room. "It's a promise!" You said happily. 

The next thing you knew, you were saluting towards Zachary. Your eyes wandered towards Erwin. You were worried about the out come of this mission. You sighed a bit before Hanji wrapped her arm around your shoulders. "What's wrong, Y/N?" she asked.

 "Nothing." You looked at her, smiling a bit before she moved away. "Y/N is obviously worried because Erwin is going to most likely die on this mission." Levi said. Hanji looked at him. "I told you guys, I'll be fine." Erwin said, looking at the three of you. "We are just worried, Erwin." You said. "I know, thank you." He replied before walking off. You sighed until Hanji rubbed your back. "Do your best out there, Y/N." she said before you nodded your head. "You too, Hanji-san." You replied. Your eyes wandered towards the citizens who were yelling at you guys. "Thank you for saving our city Levi!" One of the men yelled. 

 Now it was time to head out. Everyone took their positions and made their way out of the gate. You glanced at everyone for the last time before sighing. 

 "How can I love the heartbreak if you're the one I want to save?"  You stared at them. Tears were arising. "In the end did it even matter?" You fell onto your knees, hitting against the roof.