004

You woke up noticing the jacket of freedom was wrapped around your shoulders. Blinking for a while, you took it off and stared at the drawing. "Because of scouts, humans don't need to be afraid of titans. I am no longer a weakling in distress but a hero to someone atleast, right?" You mumbled to yourself. Your fingers brushed against the soft cloth.

  "Hey, what are you mumbling about?" A person asked. You quickly stood up, pushing your chair back seeing Sasha noming on a potato.

"I, Its nothing!" You laughed awkwardly. Sasha narrowed her eyes, continuing to look at you. "Suspicious. Arent you in the Levi squad?" Sasha asked once again.

  Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Annie, and etc were surrounding your table. "Y-Yes, I am." You slowly said, cluntching onto the jacket. "Arent you suppose to be training?" Jean asked. You slowly looked at the clock, noticing  it was already 12 pm. "Oh sh!" You yelled, quickly grabbing your bag.

You ran outside of the cafeteria to see Levi walking up to you.  "Oi, brat!" He said. You saluted towards Levi. "Yes, sir?! Y/N reporting for duty!" You yelled.

Levi grabbed your hand. He dragged you to the military police bridage after.  Erwin was sitting on a chair as Levi leaned against the wall. You were next to Levi, staring at the floor frightened.

Eren woke up from his nap to see the three of you. Erwin asked Eren about his motives and about the key belonging to his dad's basement. Levi was calm as usual. He crossed his arms against his chest not making eye contact with anyone. "It must suck having your dad and your memory missing in action at the same time." He sighed until Erwin stopped Levi from saying more non sense.

Erwin continued to interrogate Eren until Levi slowly looked at him. "Huh, well played." He walked closer to the cell after hearing Eren's answer about the desire to end titans. "All right, then. I'll take the responsibility for him. Not that I implicitly trust him, of course. Its more a matter of me trusting myself to deal with him. I'll kill him if I have too. The bigwigs aren't likely to raise a stink. Good news, Jaeger. You're now officially a member of the Scouts." Levi simply said.

  Erwin was a bit taken aback but understood Levi's reasoning. He got up, walking away. The rest of the group followed him as Levi stood a few feet away from you. Both of you were in the hall way alone, you stopped walking. "Captain Levi." You croaked a bit. He stopped in his tracks. "What is it?" He said.

"Why did you bring me to the police bridage when I'm just a cadet?" You asked, a bit curious. For a few seconds, there was silence. All you heard was the sound of gulping and it was yourself. "Since you woke up late for training, the thing you can atleast do is be my assistant to make it up." He slowly faced you, crossing his arms once again.

You stared at Levi, making eye contact. "Y/N at your service!" You saluted until your lips curved into a small smile. Levi nodded his head, walking away. "You can start by heading to the kitchen and make me some black tea then meet me in my room, brat." He said.

"Yes, Sir!" You replied back. You were staring at a door since it closed on you.  Trotting along the hall way. You made black tea for your captain. It took about 30 minutes to make. Putting the cup on a tray, you walked back to Levi's room.

Levi was sitting in his desk, working on files. You heard the eraser brushing against the paper making an unpleasant sound. You knocked on the door. "Come in."

You opened the door, putting the tray on the wooden table. You quickly went back to close the door. Levi's eyes lingered onto your face then back to his papers, slowly seeing you put the cup on his desk. "Captain, drink it while its warm." You smiled at him gently.

"Yeah, I think I know that tch." He grabbed the cup, sipping the tea but he accidentally burnt his tongue. "Shi! Its hot!" He grumbled a bit, trying to remain his cool but his tongue stuck out after.

"Are you okay captain?! Do you need ice?!" You asked, worried. He scoffed a bit. "Tch. Im fine. Act like this never happened." He said, glaring at you. Nodding your head, you felt like you were going to die sooner or later in the wrath of his hands. Your legs trembled from time to time but it eventually disappeared.

Taking a deep breath, your fingers brushed against the spines belonging to the books on the shelf. You grabbed a book, allowing the line of books to slaint a bit. "What will happen to Eren, Captain?" You slowly said, opening the book.

Levi continued to write down, sipping his tea. "Eren will be going to court to see if he is innocent or not towards humanity." He said, putting his pen down.

He stood up, moving his chair back. Levi was walking towards you yet you were focused on the item. A small thud came from the book shelf as your back hit against it gently to see Levi's face close to yours. "W-what are you doing capta?-" you said a bit shocked.

Your palms became sweaty, your heart beat was quickening by the second. You felt Levi's warm breathe on your skin until He leaned his face even closer. His arms were trapping you inside. 

Closing your eyes tightly, thinking he is going to kiss you. Levi grabbed a book that was behind your head. "This book is dirty but your lips are even dirtier." He simply said.

"W-what?" You replied back. You  realized that your lips were dry since you haven't drank anything the whole day and there was some crumbs of bread left.

Wiping your mouth with the back of your hand gently, averting your attention to the ground. Levi sat in his chair, cleaning the book off with a towel.

He chuckled a bit, slowly handing you the cup of tea. "Here, drink it to clentch your thirst." Your eyes slowly wandered to him. "I mean if you arent thirsty, I will drink it." He said calmly. You shook your head, grabbing the cup from his hand.

"Thank you." You said, drinking the tea. There was the bitter taste after sipping it, putting the cup back onto the desk soon after.

You sat on the wooden chair, wrapping the jacket around your body. The cloth covered the front resting your head on the table. Levi slowly looked at you once again, carrying you.  He placed you on his bed, ruffling your hair gently.

His eyes lingered to his jacket. He slowly walked back to his desk as he sat down, closing his eyes.