19

There it was. It rolled down the stairs, it seemed like it was just something that was suspicious and dangerous. Kenny's members looked at the items. "What is that?" The girl asked. The members were confused until you and the rest of the scouts ran inside. Sasha had a lit arrow, firing it at the item. It was gunpowder with oil bags inside. A huge explosion happened, black smoke flew up into the air.

"This cant be worse!" The girl thought when Levi and you quickly flew through the black smoke. Everyone fired their green signals when Levi quickly flew around. "35 enemies!" He yelled. "They're on the pillars!" He said after. You looked at him, nodding your head.

Sasha fired another barrow causing more black smoke to appear. You went through the smoke once again, slicing a person's neck. Jean's eyes showed doubt but he was able to suppress it and kill one of kenny's men. Connie flew onto one of the pillars for support as he flew straight towards the enemy, stabbing them.

"Say you're prayers!" One of them said, aiming at Connie but Sasha shot them in their chest causing them to fall. You quickly went on your way, hiding in the shadows then attacking them while you can. Your eyes widened a bit to see someone familiar. 

"You still wanna play?" Kenny asked Levi, smiling a bit as they both flew through the air. You were surrounded by two men, they were in front of you. They used their weapon, pressing the trigger. The bullets flew towards you as you quickly dodged them by moving behind a pillar. They slowly looked behind them but your anchor was already attached to one of the person's chest. They grunted in pain, blood spilling out of their mouth.

   You yelled, making your way through the air towards the body. The person couldn't shoot at you since their guns were specifically made only for their enemies in front, not behind. You had your sword stab them in the chest from behind. You removed your anchor from the body, having it get attached to one of the pillars. You pulled your sword out quickly, landing on the pillar, shortly after. Their bodies fell down until you met up with Hanji. 

  She stabbed someone in the chest, blood spilling onto the side of her face. You looked at her until you both part ways since Kenny's men were shooting at both of you from the front. Loud explosions and blood was the only thing that was happening during the whole battle.

  "This is starting to get ugly." the girl said, swinging through the air. Some of kenny's men were freaking out, shooting towards Mikasa but she quickly dodged them. At the same time, she was able to attack them and send them to their death with black smoke flaring up once again. The girl continued to analyze her actions.  Levi was looking around, moving behind a pillar. He dodged Kenny's bullets. He was now hiding behind the pillar after.

The bullet pierced into the wall causing some of it to shatter. Kenny landed on the opposite pillar of Levi's. "Yo, Levi. I don't have much time to spend on you but if I let you through, all our hard work will go to waste." he said, holding his gun at him still. 

 Levi made a small tch. "I guess I just have to play then." Kenny pulled another gun out, smiling devilishly. "Catch me if you can." Kenny said after. He used his anchor to swing around but he was surprised. Levi quickly used his anchor to fly up, swinging at Kenny. There was a small thud with their metals hitting against each other. Your eyes wandered towards them when a loud noise came. "Your attention should be on your enemies not your foes!"

  One of kenny's men said. Their bullet pierced into one of the pillars behind you causing the ice to break. You were surprised to see them in front of you.

You quickly swung at them but they dodged it. Your anchor got attached to another pillar as they shot at you multiple times. You quickly dodged their attack. You used your sword to reflect one of their bullets back towards them until you moved around the pillar. You were now behind them, kicking their back roughly. They grunted a bit crashing into a pillar when you stabbed them through the chest. Blood spurt onto your face. 

 "You still want to keep playing? Good grief." Kenny said. "You won't catch your enemies if you keep looking at where they use to be!" he said after. Levi looked around before he saw Kenny shooting at the small, wooden platform.

The wood broke apart until Levi landed on a pillar. Kenny went straight towards Levi, holding his knife firmly. Levi dodged it, gliding through the air once again. His cheek formed a small cut though. Levi threw a bag towards Kenny when he shot at him, there was a loud explosion.

Your eyes widened, looking at the explosion. "bullseye!" One of the men said, shooting towards your direction. You looked back but Sasha quickly shot an arrow at them. They grunted, dropping the gun before they could press the trigger. 

 You felt relieved. Kenny flew backwards. Levi went through the fire, having his sword against Kenny's gun. They grunted a bit until Levi overthrew the fight by slicing Kenny on his side. Blood spurred out. "You little shit." Kenny said, a bit breathless. He quickly escaped, "That really hurt." He said after. Levi continued to chase his uncle until his eyes landed onto you.

Your back hit against the pillar when one of the members were about to shoot you. Levi quickly went around the scene. They pressed the trigger but you quickly avoided it, throwing your sword at them. The sword pierced into their stomach making them spill out blood, you quickly flew towards them.

  You pulled your sword out of their stomach as they fell onto the floor. "You just missed me by a mile, Twice!" Hanji said, looking back at the pillar then at the girl. "You've got a reckless streak too, huh?" she smiled a bit. The girl landed onto one of the pillars, shooting her anchor at Hanji. She grunted in pain until the girl looked behind her. You almost stabbed her stomach but she quickly dodged it by a second.

  Both of you quickly used your anchors to move away from eachother until you swiftly moved through the air. Your eyes widened to see Hanji on the floor, bleeding.

Everyone else was shocked as well until the girl and kenny's men retreated. They quickly dropped a rope to cover the opening. The other room was where Eren and Historia was.

You were looking at Hanji. Moblit and Armin held her.  You were worried and anxious about her until everyone looked around to find a way in. You sighed a bit. "Hanji, you shouldn't be so reckless! Be more careful!" You scolded her.

  She looked down, sighing. Moblit couldnt help but smile a bit since you were one of the rare people who is able to scold Hanji without having to have her sass you back. "Im just saying I care for you hanji-san! Take better care of yourself!" You continued to talk until Levi rested his hand on your shoulder. "Take Hanji-san and leave. We'll finish it from here." You said after. Armin and Moblit nodded, helping Hanji walk.

You looked at Levi, your eyes widened. "Captain, you're bleeding." You said. Your eyes widened a bit about to touch his cut when he grabbed your wrist. "It might be infected, dont touch it boke. I'm fine." He said. You nodded your head before moving your hand away.

Kenny was standing on the other side, looking at you then Levi before walking away. "He grew up too fast." He said, softly. "He's quite lucky to have someone care for him that much." Kenny chuckled a bit. "Im quite happy and fulfilled about that though. I'm glad Levi's in good hands now." He said after as his assistant followed him, a bit confused. She looked back at you guys then forward once again.