22

"Hanji-san. I told you not to do it." Moblit scolded her as she looked up at him. "But, moblit. If you don't do it eventually, who knows if you are ever going to get to tell them your true feelings! I know, I was wrong." Hanji said, sighing. "I would rather hide my feelings then make them uncomfortable and not smile at me like that anymore." Moblit said, looking at her.

His hands were in small fists. "I can't make Y/N love me, if they don't. All I can do is watch and protect them when they need it." he said after.

 Hanji stared at him. "I see, I'm sorry." she said. Hanji wrapped an arm around his shoulder, smiling a bit. "I'm glad to have someone like you, Moblit." she looked at him, smiling. Moblit chuckled a bit. "so am I." he said back until they heard loud noises. The cannons were already being lit up and used to shoot at Rod Reiss.

  Explosions happened but nothing was able to stop the titan. The citizens were scared, running for their lives. The soldiers tried to calm the citizens down but none of them listened.

  Everyone was standing next to eachother, watching the titan continue to move. "Did they do it?" Erwin asked as black smoke flared up. Most of the men who were in the front lines was scared, maybe even frightened to an extent. The titan didn't get hurt as they slammed their hand onto the ground once again, smashing a tree.

  It kept coming closer causing dirt or any other nature to fly to the side or in front. "Fire!" the man yelled, signaling for his men to shoot. More cannons were lit up, flying towards the titan. Black smoke appeared again. "The ground cannons are even less effective." Erwin said. "Of course they are, even the wall mounted cannons can barley hit the nape despite having a better angle." Levi replied after. 

 "This team was cobbled. The cannons were gathered last minute and they're disorganized. More over, this is a northern team. unlike the troops on the front line, they have never seen real combat. Other than that, this is the best we can do at the moment." Erwin said.

More cannons continued to be fired yet nothing works. The titans kept making their way to Orvud district. "I don't like that you've forced the Survey Corps into another risky gamble of a plan, it's starting to feel like that is all you have." Levi said, crossing his arms against his chest. Erwin stared at him until he looked at Hanji who yelled that she has the goods. 

  The weapons were gunpower, ropes, and netting. "We just need to put them all together!" Hanji said. Moblit was wheeling a weapon in front of Erwin, Levi, and you. "When the anchors are fired, the triggers will lock in place and pull the barrel forward." Hanji said before looking at Levi, asking him a few questions. He looked away, answering. "So we're really going to use these, then?" She mumbled.

 Jean, Sasha, Connie, Levi, and you were assigned to the other side. Everyone was now getting to work adding the barrels into the large rope. "Let's just act we are giving someone a huge present!" Hanji said. Erwin looked at Historia as they both exchanged a few words to eachother just for a few seconds or even a minute.

  Eren was looking at the both of them a bit restless. He was having doubts and thinking about himself until you walked past him. Your hand rested on his shoulder. "You're tense, Eren." you said.

 He looked at you. "oh." he said after. You nodded your head before removing your hand. You were walking away. "Uhm, Y/N." he said. You slowly looked back at him. "yes?" you asked. "Thank you, for giving me that good advice at the church." he said. "don't need to thank me, someone just needs to tell you." Eren's eyes widened a bit, seeing you walk away. Eren threw the rope onto the floor, wrapping it around his hand. 

 Mikasa was too busy helping Hanji, carrying the barrels. Eren started to punch the shit out of himself. Small bruises appeared but Armin tried to stop him. "h-hey, Eren! Don't do that!" he said. Eren didn't listen to him but continued to do that until he stopped.

"Focus all cannons on its nape!" One of the men said. Cannons were now being lowered down to shoot at the titan. "Fire!" they said when the soldiers started shooting. The wind started to change direction as gray smoke started to flare up towards them. Everyone tried to cover their selves but the force was just too strong. "Shit, this is getting worse." Jean mumbled.

 "Captain, I can't see anything!" one of the girls said. "Doesn't matter! the enemy is right below us! Fire again!" he yelled. More cannons were lit up but nothing worked. The Titan's large hand moved up into the air then back down, slamming it onto the wall. A few parts of the wall broke, falling onto the houses or people inside the village. Rod stood up having support as his hands were on the wall. 

 Steam was blown out of his holes. "It's a titan." One of the kids said out of fear. "Retreat! Everyone retreat!" The commander said, running away. Most of his men were following him. The titan continued to break the wall. "Shit, it's gonna break through. The city I grew in is going to be destroyed." The commander looked down at all the villagers who were running away.

Levi placed his hand on his left shoulder and your hand was on his right. Both of you looked at him. "Stand back soldier." Levi said.

 "We'll handle it from here." You said. Both of you removed your hands from the man. He ran away in fright. Levi's squad was pouring water over them. Armin looked at Eren. "We're up." He said, Eren nodded his head. After the small discussion the two had, Eren was able to transform into a titan. He yelled loudly before Sasha and another member used the weapon Hanji made. The anchors got attached to the titan's hands moving towards it. The two barrels crashed into the hands causing an explosion. Rod angrily yelled as they lost their balance.

 The titan's face crashed onto the wall. Erwin was standing next to it, holding his signal gun. "Eren!" Erwin yelled, signaling a green signal. Eren quickly ran through the gray smoke holding the bag filled with barrels. He made his way through, throwing the bag filled with gunpowder into the titan's mouth. The three little kids were surprised and amazed.

 The titan's body couldn't handle the pressure as it exploded causing a huge explosion. Body parts started to fly into the village. "Now, use the 3D maneuver gear to finish this off!" Erwin yelled, commanding everyone. "no matter what, its weak point will be one meter high and ten centimetres wide." Erwin said.

   The person who can change the world is the person who is willing to sacrifice everything even their humanity for this cruel world.