29

"Armin, I have a plan for the Armored Titan. There are two halves in the battle for humanity's fate and one of them, I'm putting on Hange and your shoulders." The Armored titan was already reaching the top of the wall already. After a few seconds, he was now on top of the wall, looking around. "There they are, all gathered in one spot. I'll kill the horses and make a break for it. That's good enough. No matter how strong Levi is, he isn't a match for our war chief." Reiner said. 

 He was surprised to see a light striking down inside the village. He turned around to see Eren already transformed into a titan. "Eren." he said when Eren looked up at him, making eye contact. "Why did he show up unprovoked? They should be painfully aware that he is our main objective." Reiner asked a bit shocked. Eren started to run away. "To flee south and escape over the wall." Reiner said. 

 "If he's alone and escapes, he can make it all the way back to Trost without a horse then we wouldn't have a reason to fight here anymore." Reiner mumbled a bit. Erwin took his hoodie off, staring at Reiner. "Not giving me time to think, are we Erwin? Dammit and I climbed up all the way here." He sighed a bit before, moving down the wall. He was heading towards Eren. Now, the real battle starts. Eren and Reiner were now doing hand to hand combat with each other, trying to destroy one another.

 "Move the horses to the west now!" You yelled, helping them lead the horses to a safe area. Men were continuing to yell and move through the air. "Where now, Y/N?" Marlo asked. You looked at them. "Farther and put them at least behind some houses to cover them up therefore I want you guys to stay away from any titans. It's dangerous still even if we are getting protected." You said as a man glided through. 

Two 14 meter titans were running straight towards the group. "Don't budge." You yelled. The horses were neighing from time to time. "The titan is coming closer!" One of them said about to grab their handles when Levi swooped in, killing the titans. Blood squirt out, landing onto his face. Levi was now on the roof, looking down at you.

 "I'll help you fight." You said but Levi shook his head. "We need you to take care of the new recruits. Only fight when you need too, it's an order." He replied. You continued to lead the horses to a safe area having them hide behind a few houses. Reiner and Eren were still battling each other until Eren over threw the fight causing Reiner to take some permanent damage. 

 The thunder spears were an over all help. He was now leaning against a house or a rock, he roared as loud as he could. A barrow was now flying through the air. Bertholdt ruined the plan by saving Reiner. He was now having a talk with Armin on the roof until Bertholdt transformed into the Colossal titan shortly after. 

 You were now up in the air, swinging around. Your anchor got attached to the nape, slicing the titan. It made a small thud as the newbies stared at you. Your swords pierced into the floor, your eyes wandering around. You killed about 5 titans by now. Levi was too occupied with other ones and most of them had their own battle to fight. Blood was dripping down the floor. Marlo and the new recruits watched in fear, hiding behind you. The horses were calm for now. 

 Most of the men were now on the roof, watching the beast titan. "Yeah, it seems like he's a coward. Not like he had any balls anyways." Levi said. "You take a break." One of the men said, staring at Levi. "We'll mop up the rest of the small ones." He continued. All of them quickly flew up into the air, passing Levi. He stood on the roof, looking at them then you. Levi slowly turned around realizing pieces of rocks were passing him. Small or large, it still continued to pass him. His eyes widened. 

Most of the men got hit and died from the rocks. Everything splattered apart. Erwin yelled as you looked up at him. "You guys!" Levi yelled, flying towards the dead scouts until more rocks were getting thrown. A rock was coming straight towards one of the new recruits, they were too frightened. Their body couldn't move. "Run!" You yelled as you quickly tackled them. Both of you rolled to the side as the rock crashed into the wall. You grunted a bit. "What the hell was that sound?!" One of them asked, panicking. The horses were now scared. "All of you, retreat to the wall with the horses!" Levi yelled. 

 "Roger!" Marlo said, grabbing the ropes belonging to the horses. Levi looked up at you to see you bruised. More rocks came flying through, crashing into the wall and landing onto the houses. "hurry! stay outta the line of fire!" Levi said once again. Everyone was now running with the horses to the wall. Floch fell onto the floor, scared but Levi grabbed him by the hoodie. "Hey, stand up! Do you want to die?!" He yelled angrily. Blood was in the air. 

Erwin landed onto the floor, looking at everyone. He stared at you then Levi. "Commander!" Marlo yelled. "How's it looking?" Levi asked. "It's terrible. His throws have destroyed the front line of houses. If he keeps throwing, everything will get leveled." Erwin replied. You walked up to Erwin and Levi. "We can't retreat to the other side of the wall?" Levi asked. "No, the colossal titan is already heading to the wall. Supposing we scale the wall to evade the stones, we'd have to leave the horses. If we retreat here, we would have no victory." Erwin said. 

 "The beast titan directed the smaller titans so our soldiers group in one place meaning our remaining forces this side of the gate, consists of new scout recruits, captain levi, Y/N, and me." More screams were heard from the recruits as the rocks continued to hit the wall. All of you guys looked at each other. You sighed. "Why do you keep your shitty mouth closed?" Levi asked after trying to think of a new plan. "Either way, most of us will die." Erwin said. Both of you followed him.

 He sat down on a brown box, he looked down at the floor. "it would take an expert con man and a whole slew of lies. If I do not lead the vanguard, none of them will follow. Without ever learning what is inside the basement." Erwin continued to say. "Huh?" Levi asked, looking down at Erwin. "I, I want to go to the basement. Everything I've done till now was because I thought this day would come. That someday, I could check if I was right. So many times, I thought death was so much easier." Erwin slowly lifted his hand up as he stared at it.

 "But always, the dream I shared with my father flashed through my mind but levi. Can you see them? Our comrades? They are looking at us. They want to know what became of the hearts they gave. Because the fighting isn't over yet. Was it nothing more then a childish delusion?" Erwin said. You looked at him before you knelt in front of him with Levi. 

 "I'm making the choice. It's all thanks to you we have came this far, Erwin. Give up on your dream and die. Lead the recruits to hell. I will take the beast titan down." Levi said, looking up at him.