"I am not going to try them for you." I shook my head. "We're friends but I don't trust you with those kinds of things."

"Oh, relax L/n. You don't have to try anything." George waved his hand. "We're just informing you of our plan."

"May I ask who's the unlucky winner?" I raised eyebrow.

"Harry's cousin." Fred smirked.

"I mean I agree that he deserves to be pranked but are you sure whatever products you made are safe enough?" I put the Rubik's cube in the trunk and closed it back.

"He's not gonna die, I can tell you that." Fred said.

"Fred!"

"What?! He won't! I promise!"

"He won't be poisoned either." George spoke this time.

"What would be poisoned?"

"It's a candy." Fred pulled the bag full with candies out of his pockets. "We'll tell you more at the Burrow. We better go down now."

"This will not end up very good, I can tell you that." I shook my head again.

"Yeah, yeah pessimist let's go." George rolled his eyes and helped Fred bring my trunk down.

"If that's all, we'll be going." Arthur said. "M/n it was wonderful to talk to you. Oh, and Molly would like to know if you want to meet for a cup of tea with her somewhere in London when kids are off to school."

"Tell her that I would love that, Arthur." My mum smiled.

"I'll see you on Christmas hopefully, mum." I hugged her.

"I'll see you, sweetie." She kissed my cheek. "Don't cause too much trouble to Molly."

"I am an angel, mother."

"You three paired up together is never a good sign." She looked between me and the twins.

"That is... true." I admitted.

"I hope I'll see you boys soon." Mum smiled. "And Arthur please tell Molly I can't wait to see her." Mum and Mrs. Weasley became friends after twins and mine second year. When the twins and Lee visited me for a summer break.

One by one we hopped into the fireplace shouting Harry's address. I waved to mum before following Fred. Although we got stuck inside the fireplace once we arrived. And with five of us inside it was almost impossible to breath.

"Ouch George that's my foot!" I said. "What's going on? Why we can't get in?" I asked.

"Seems like we're stuck." George grunted in pain when Ron elbowed in the ribs accidentally.

"No shit, Sherlock." I commented, quickly shutting up when I remembered Mr. Weasley could hear me.

"Who the heck is Sherlock?"

"Never mind."

A few quick spells from Mr. Weasley and we were sent flying out of the fireplace. We landed forcefully on the hard floor. Harry's cousins looked horrified when the looked at us. And Harry was close to laughing out loud at the looks on their faces.

Fred leaned against the wall while Mr. Weasley was apologizing to Harry's cousins. He was throwing a candy they showed me earlier from one hand to another. And Dudley, if I remembered his name right, was practically hypnotized by it. He looked like a dog following the snack with his eyes. George, who stood beside me, only smirked.

"What are you three up to?" Harry asked when he came closer. His voice quiet enough so no one would hear.

"Watch and you'll see." George grinned.

"Don't look at me. I have no idea that thing actually is." I said when Harry looked at me for further explanation.

When it was time to leave for the Burrow, Fred and George went to get Harry's trunk downstairs. And as Fred was about to leave he 'accidentally' dropped the candies. He picked them all up in faked hurry and purposely left one near Dudley.

It wasn't long before Dudley got a grip on candy. Ron has just left when a scream echoed through the house. Harry's Aunt and Uncle were freaking out as Dudley's tongue grew bigger and bogger by the second. Mr. Weasley was half mad and half confused with what he should do. He looked at me for help but I only told him I don't know that it is before disappearing in green flames.

The twins were laughing uncontrollably when I told them what happened. Even Bill and Charlie, who were both visiting family for the summer, laughed quietly at it. It was all fun and games until a very angry Mr. Weasley came back. And even angrier Mrs. Weasley started yelling at both twins when she found out.

We made our way upstairs once the lection twins got was over. They were both put in quite a bad mood when Molly said joke shop can't be successful. Fred lied in his bed with pillow over his head. While George was lying on is stomach, head buried in pillow.

"Hey, heads up, Weasleys. Your mum doesn't know what she's talking about." I sat on the floor in between their beds. "You're gonna make this joke shop work."

"And what if she's right?" George asked.

"We've got no money to begin the shop." Fred continued.

"We'll get money. Lee and I will help you with everything we can." 

"If only mum could be as supportive as you." Fred grumbled.

"She'll come to her senses once you became famous joke shop owners." I told them. "Now come on. Get your heads out of those pillows I want to know everything about those thigs you just made Harry's cousin eat."

"We never forced him to eat those. It was his own free will. Didn't they teach to not accept candy from strangers." Fred shrugged.

"Especially, if those strangers can do magic." George added sitting up as well.

"Don't sit on the floor, love. Come here." Fred moved to make more room for me on his bed.

I sat down and waited for them to start talking about products. "What exactly was that thing?"

"We call it Ton-Tongue Toffee." Fred started.

"As you saw it makes person's tongue grow way too much." George continued.

"And a counter spell is pretty easy so no one is supposed to stay like that for long." Fred grinned. "Brilliant, isn't it?"

"I like it."

"We also have many ideas for more pranking candies. We even got to make some of them." George smiled proudly. 

"That's great, guys!" I exclaimed.

"N/n, we have a favor we want to ask you for." Fred smiled innocently.

"What should I do?" I asked.

"Well we have to hide the candies because mum would go feral if she ever found them. But we also want to take them to the Quidditch World Cup." George explained.

"So we want to ask you if you could hide couple of them in your backpack in case she finds ours." Fred finished. "Please say 'yes'. Please say 'yes'."

"Like I was ever able to tell 'no' to any of you." I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"So you'll do it?" George grinned from his bed.

"Of course I will." 

"Love, you are an angel!" Fred exclaimed, giving me a tight side hug.

"You really are." George gave me a 'thank you' hug as well.

"Nah, I'm just big enough idiot to be friends with you two."

"Oh do shut up." George laughed.

"Just to let you know that it means a world to us that you're supporting us about the shop, love." Fred kissed my cheek. "You and Lee are truly the best."