8. Happy Life 😍

This os is suggested by LeenaAiswarya

Your inclined comments are love. Share your views through inclined comments ❤

Enjoy Reading ☺

Mowgli : Mummy, mummy today is Akash's bday. He gave me 2 chocolates , 1 for me & other for my chota sister who is in your womb.

Avni: wow Mowgli, you brought chocolate for your sister too but how did you know that the baby inside my womb is a girl ?

Mowgli: l have a strong feeling. Now mummy no more talking, my little sister is waiting for the chocolate ☺️.

(Avni ate the chocolate. Entire Khanna family is very happy  & excited to have another baby in their house. Neil always takes care of Avni like a baby. After Avneil's reunion they were happily living their life happily with their precious & sweet family . After few months they got a good new from Avni. They were contented. After checking from Dr they got to know that Avni is having some complications in her pregnancy because she suffered a lot in her 1st pregnancy. She was taken care like a fragile doll & Neil being a good husband fulfilling her wishes. Khanna family too never allow Avni to step out without their permission. It was difficult for her to give birth without her support system 'Neil'. )

One fine day

Neil: Avni, are you sure about the baby ?

Avni : Ofcourse I am sure Neil .why are you asking me  ?

Neil : During mowgli birth time you had undergone much pain & you suffered alot. I can't see you in pain. I can't risk your life Avni. Carring a baby for 9 months is not easy. This time also you have complication. If anything happens to you then your Neil will not bear it 😥.

Avni: when my Neil is in my side. I can achieve every success. Neil this time l want baby, l want you to enjoy fatherhood feeling. I want to see your expression while holding baby for first time. I want to see your smiling face ☺. Trust me Neil, we can get through this phase too don't worry about me. I want to see ur happiness Neil. Every one is so happy & specially Mowgli. Do you know he is saying that our Second baby is girl.

Neil chuckled

Neil keeps his head on Avni's lap

Neil: l know bache sach bolta hai. I also want baby girl who will have your qualities. But l....

Avni : Relax Neil, past is past. We should enjoy our present.

Neil : I promise this time we will make  many memories. Suneri said me everything about your previous pregnancy how difficult it was for you. You are my heart beat.

Avni smiled

( Gradually 8-9 months passed. Neil was cherishing her cravings. Avni was not allowed to eat outside food & Neil used to make declious food for her & used to feed her with his hands. Neil gave all the love, care  & attention to Avni. She has literally became child & all are enjoying her notorious behaviour. Mowgli used to say stories to Avni while sleeping . Even he used to take good care of his mom. Days passed with Avni's baby shower. Everyone blessed Avneil & their baby. )

Time lapse in the hospital.....

Now it was hard time for Avneil. Avni was in her labour pain & it was unbareble for her. Tears were continuously rolling down from her eyes. Neil is controlling his tears just for his jaan Avni. She was weak but Neil didn't left her hand. He was holding her hand & kept near his heart. Avni was taken to maternity ward.

Outside the ward.....

Doctor: Mr Khanna, your wife's condition is very critical. We have to do operation.

Neil: Do whatever you want to do. I just want my wife & child to be safe.

Doctor: ( hestiate) Mr. Khanna actually....

Neil: what happen Dr?

Doctor: The thing is we will try to safe mother as well as the child but can't say anything now.

Hearing this sentence Neil's heart broke. Avni is his breathe. He can't live without it.

Neil: Nahi.... Nahi.... Please Dr... Please safe them.

Doctor: l will try

Neil: no trying.... You have to do it.... That's it

Doctor: Don't worry Mr Khanna we will try our level best.

Neil(in mind) : please God safe my Avi. We were separated for 10 years now l can't think anything without her. I am bulb & she is my light. Bulb is always alone without his light. Same with me.... Please save her.....

Few hours passed. It was very difficult for Neil. He was only praying to God for his lifeline. Suddenly he heard a crying voice. Happy tears rolled down on Neil's cheeks. He saw his baby. The moment was very valuable for him. His hands were shaking to hold her. Yes Mowgli was right princess was born 😍..... Khanna's princess.

Everyone were blooming with happiness

Everyone were blooming with happiness. Avni risked her life for this beautiful soul. Both mother & daughter were safe. After few days Avni reached home with her new born life. It was the first time that a new baby is arriving in their Khanna mansion. The mansion was decorated with soft toys, balloons, small clothes, flowers, etc.

The coolest part about being parents is catching a glimpse of yourself in your little one! Congratulations to them! Happy Parenting once again!

Avneil did naamkaran of their kids. Neil personaly wanted to do Mowgli's naamkaran. He wanted the world to take his name with respect. Mowgli is sweet & caring just like his mother Avni so Neil kept his name 'Abhay'. Same goes with their little jaan. She is naughty & adorable like her father Neil hence Avni kept her name 'Nidhi'. Entire Khanna's were blessed with two magical souls. They lived happily even after.

"Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
                                 - Marcel Proust

I had uploaded my new work ' you are my Asset not Liability'. If you have not yet read it then do read it. I hope you like it💞. Shower your love & support ☺.

I never kept any target

I never kept any target. Can l expect more number of votes in this os.....

If you like it then vote, comments & follow me! ❤

Stay safe! Take care!