22. Trust🌼

Hello!!

How are you all??

Keep supporting & showering your love ❤.

This OS took almost 2 - 3 hours to write as my younger sister mistakenly deleted this OS so l had to rewrite it again 😔.

Plz shower your valuable votes & comments.
💬⭐

Longest OS till now 😌

Today's OS is suggested by coolflower180 😇

Four kids were playing in the Khanna garden. They were non another than Avni, Neil, Ali and Vidhyut. Ali and Vidhyut were twins of 12 years old. Neil was younger brother who was of 9 years old. Sweet cute girl Avni who was just 5 years old. They were playing hide and seek. Shweta and Prakash were admiring the kids.

Shweta: It has been 2 months Avni lost her parents in a car accident. Neela was my very good friend. I really miss her.

Prakash: I too miss my friend Ashish. It's good that we brought Avni in the Khanna mansion. Our kids loves Avni like a cute sister.

Shweta: Na... Na.... Correction only Ali and Vidhyut treats Avni like a sister but my Tillu always treats her like a best friend.

Prakash smiled, suddenly they heard crying voice of Avni. Hearing the voice everyone comes out. They saw Avni was sitting on the ground by holding her left knee which contained few bruises.

Neil: What happened doll? Are you fine? You want something?

Avni: Uff Neilu, stop asking so many questions. I am getting confused. I was running then suddenly I trippled down and got hurt.

Ali: Wait Avu, I am bringing ice for you.

Neil: Yeah, I will bring chocolate ice cream for my doll.

Avni smiled coyly

Avni: Awww Neilu, I am waiting for it.

Time lapse now kids too grew up. Ali and Vidhyut were just like a protective brothers for her while Neil was very much possessive for Avni. Now Avni was of 12 years old girl, with fare skin, long hair and charming face. Neil too became more handsome, girls used to drool over him. Avni hates those girls who always talked with her best friend Neil. Now their group became more strong. Ali's best friend is Kabir. Vidhyut, Avni and Neil too admire him.

Actually Kabir is a black sheep in their friend group. He used to lust over Avni's body but nobody noticed him. Gradually Kabir started dirty games with Avni. He used to lay hands on Avni but Avni being a child, Avni never understood his intensions.

One day, it was a holiday so Ali, Vidhyut, Neil, Avni and Kabir thought to do sleep over at Kabir's place. They were enjoying the precious time. It was night time everyone played, talked, gossiped and thought to sleep. All were sleeping peacefully but two souls were not sleeping. Avni didn't felt like to sleep hence she woke up and started roaming in the garden. It this span of time, Avneil started falling in love with each other. Although they both were not aware of this beautiful feeling but they care for each other and respect each other. Avni and was walking in the garden, she was wearing long length white frock with navy blue colour jacket around it.