6. Topper & Nerd📚

This plot is suggested by LeenaAiswarya

Enjoy Reading

In the college campus

Dd: Tomorrow for sure we will celebrate diwali in our house, our parents are going to burn crackles on us but in Neil's house Shweta aunty is going to distribute sweets.

Karan: Ha.....! pata nahi result mein kya hoga? Acha marks nahi aaya toh bomb futega😅🤣

Neil: This time I am also tensed. I hope I get good marks in exams.

Ali: Joke! Bol kon raha hai. Ek topper bol raha hai ki kal usko exam mein aacha marks aayega. We are not scholar like you. In fact we should  take tension.

Karan: I wonder this time. I am going to pass the exam or not.

Neil: Be positive guys we all will pass with flying colours.

(Suddenly one bubbly girl comes in the ground wearing short kurti and jeans having big fat books in her soft hands and of course specks is adding cherry on the cake........ The girl is none another than Avni Mehta...... Avni is very innocent & nerd girl)

Vidyut: Avni  what are you doing over here?

Juhi: Oh chasmish aaj idar. Go from here.

( Mitali comes and pushes her from back.... Avni falls down....... Trio laughs at Avni......Avni starts crying)

Neil: Idar kya ho raha hai?

(Neil's heart melts seeing Avni crying.
Neil offers hand to Avni and helps her to get up)

Neil: Did you got hurt?

Avni: No thanks.

(Avni starts picking up her books from the ground. Neil helps her........ Ali, DD, Karan comes there)

Ali: Mitali what the hell was this, why did you push her?

Mitali: Ali, why are you shouting at me for this cheap and nerd girl.

Neil: How dare you Mitali....... If you will speak any single word against her then I will forget that you are a girl.

(Mitali fumes in anger........... Avni is a sweet girl.... She was crying silently while looking down)

Neil: Avni come with me.

(Neil holds Avni's hand and Avni stare at their hands)

Neil: Are you fine Avni?

Avni: Ne..... Neil thanks..... I want to go home.

Neil: Avni should I drop you?

Avni: No Neil, I will manage (smiles)

Neil: Ok bye, take care.

(Avni goes and Neil stares her)

Ali: Neil why are you staring at her? Are you in love with her?

Neil: (shocked) Are you mad Ali? Have you lost your mind? She is a nerd and whereas I am the most dashing, handsome & topper boy in the college. All the girls like my personality.