18. Unpredictable Marriage 😍💍

Hello!!

How are you all??

It took almost 2 hours to write this os. I hope you enjoy it. I was unhappy with the response in the previous os. I hope you enjoy this one.

Shower your valuable votes & comments💬 💕

Unpredictable marriage-- Any guesses who is going to get marry with whom??

Happy Reading📖 ☺

Entire wedding hall was decorated beautifully with colourful flowers. Bride's family was eagerly waiting for the arrival of groom's family. Avni weds Vidhyut was written creatively outside the hall. Bride was with her friends sitting quietly in front of mirror. Her makeup is finally done. She was looking stunning with the diamond jewellery but her beautiful smile was missing.

It was an arrange marriage. Their families chosed the respective partner daughter and son. Today the two people were going to spend their lives with almost care and love but Vidhyut didn't turned out. The environment was no more joyful and bride's family was having tension among themselves. Guest and relatives were gossiping among themselves. Suddenly Avni's brother Amol came running towards his parents and whispered in their ears. By hearing this they were shocked and angry.

Ashish: How dare they? How can they cancel the wedding at the last moment.

Neela was broken and was crying.

Neela: Now what about Avni? Who will marry her? What was her mistake?

Amol: We should talk with her.

The news was spread like wildfire among the guests. They were whispering bad words for bride's family.

First random aunty: Poor girl, now who will marry her? I am sure now everyone will hate her. Maybe she didn't have any good quality so groom's family rejected her.

Second random aunty: I think she doesn't respect anyone therefore they cancelled the wedding. She lost her respect in society.

Neela: I am happy that you all came today to bless my daughter but you have no right to speak rubbish about my daughter. How ridiculous!! It was groom's family's mistake to cancel the wedding at the last moment but you society people always choose girls mistake. Why you always point out, insult and humiliate girls?

First random aunty: Sorry to say Neela, now nobody will marry Avni.

Third random aunty: Correct now who will marry her?

Neela and Ashish were worried

Voice: I

The owner of the voice is non other than our hero Neil Khanna.

Khanna family were attending the wedding as guests.

Neil: I Neil Kahnna will marry Avni Mehta.

Ashish: Really beta, you will?

Neil: Yes uncle I will. Actually I liked Avni earlier itself but before confessing her the marriage was fixed.

Prakash:  You never told your feeling to us.

Neil: Because I didn't knew Avni's feeling.

Neela: (happily) Now I am sure, Avni will be happy and contented with Neil. Pandit ji, you start the mantras. I will bring Avni down.