30. Doctor's Letter ✉️

Hello!!

Enjoy Reading!!

Enjoy Reading!!

The new morning started with a new beginning. Sun was shining brightly, birds were chirping in the sky. A cool breeze was blowing in the atmosphere. The steam escaped from the tea kettle and blended with the calm wind. The smell of coffee was spreading throughout the entire Khanna mansion.

Neil was lazily laying on the bed, opened his eyes softly by the smell of tea and coffee. He knew it, his doctor Sahiba would be in the kitchen making delicious breakfast for him. It was Sunday, the holiday for him but Dr.Avni, every day is a busy day. Today Dr. Avni Neil Khanna especially took a leave for her handsome husband, who was complaining of not spending quality time with him. 

Neil woke up and went to the balcony. Colourful flowers were blooming and they were shying away from scorching him. His eyes suddenly fell on the drawer where he had treasured all the important, valuable things. He smiled weekly and opened the drawer, and removed the piece of paper. It will be a piece of paper for anyone but for Neil it was the most essential and significant love letter written by Dr. Avni.

Suddenly Avni came by holding the tray and found her husband staring at the love letter which she gave him three years ago.

"Neil, are you still trying to read my letter?", chuckled Avni.

"Of course it is still a puzzle for me", Neil smirked.

"Here is your black coffee"  Avni passed him the coffee mug while sipping her lemon ginger tea. Indeed opposite attracts. Neil prefers coffee while Avni like tea.

"Do you remember, what I did three years ago when for the first time I got your letter", Neil asked Avni while raising his eyebrows.

"Of course, I remember each and everything", saying this Avni laughed loudly.

Flashback starts

Neil is the CEO of the Khanna Group and Industry. Avni was studying in the last year of MBBS. She had a crush on him. Her father used to work in Neil's office. One day Avni purposely went to Khanna's office to give tiffin to her father and obviously to have a glimpse of her crush Neil Khanna.

Avni wrote a love letter and kept it on Neil's desk secretly. After some time Neil opened the letter but couldn't understand anything, he was confused and curious about the letter. He asked his PA, DD to read the letter but even he didn't understand anything.

"Neil Sir, it is a doctor's letter, we can't understand the doctor's handwriting.", said DD to Neil. 

"Ob okay", saying this Neil took this letter to the chemist to read and explain everything whatever was written on it. Initially Neil was shocked by the love letter but a minute later he started blushing purposely. After all he also liked his Avni.

Flashback ends

Avneil recalled their beautiful memory and smiled coyly.

" Mr. Neil Khanna l love you"

" Uffff!!!! Mrs Avni Neil Khanna l love you the most. I want to read this letter again and again."

Neil came closer to Avni. His deep gaze was staring at Avni's delicate lotus lips. His perfect lips carried his breath and brushed gently his lover Avni's lips. He slowly teased her tongue and wrapped himself around her soft body. The couple hugged each other tightly. The kiss was beautiful, romantic, and a promise of love and support ❤️. 

“For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”

- Avneil

Holllllaaaaaa!!!!!!

I have completed my book ' My Heartbeat for whom?? '. Also l have started one new book ' Infinite Love Connection '. Do check out & share your valuable comments & votes.

Take care!!