20. Our Kids love story 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧💕

Hello!!

How are you all??

Missed this book??

Shower your love through inlined comments💬☺.

There is only one happiness in this life, to love & to be loved

It was a Sunday-the holiday. Neil was lazily sleeping on the bed with slightly open mouth. Avni chuckled seeing Neil in this position. She ruffled his silky hairs with her soft palm.

Avni: Neil wake up, your daughter is waiting for you.

Neil: Hmm

Avni: What hmm? Wake up, I have lots of work to do. Yesterday night Neav didn't returned.

Neil Opened his eyes meekly hearing his son's name.

Neil: Why where is Neav?

Avni: Guess where he will be.

Neil gave a naughty look to his wife Avni.

Neil: Of course he will be in his future wife's room.

Avni: Stop teasing my son Neil. He is just 10 years old. Sneha is Neav's best friend not girlfriend.

Neil: It's ok, in future Sneha will be our daughter-in-law.

Sneha is elder daughter of DD and Sunheri. They are the neighbours of Khanna family. Neav and Sneha love to spend time with each other. Two innocent souls doesn't not know the true meaning of love but they care for each other.

It was breakfast time. Neil and Avni went to DD and Sunheri's house to have breakfast with their younger daughter 'Aahana', who is of 3 years old.

DD: Aree welcome, welcome, my dear friends. Today I am glad at least you guys took time for us.

Avneil smiled at them. They four were observing their kids. Neav was pouring juice in glass for Sneha and was helping her to eat. On the other side Aahana and David were playing cheerfully. Their parents were adoring their bond.

Neil: DD, are you thinking the same what I am thinking?

DD: Yes, but don't stess your brain so much because my daughter Sneha will never get marry.

Neil: This will be only for your dream. One day my son will take your daughter to our house, then officially Sneha will be our daughter.

Avni: Neil stop your imagination.

DD: No, my daughter will always stay with me.

Sunheri laughed

Years passed, today is an auspicious day. Khanna mansion was deck up like a bride. It was entirely decorated by flowers and lights. Yes, today Neav and Sneha is going get marry. It's a completely love marriage. Both the families were very contented with the decision. Avni was running here and there to look after last minute decoration. DD and Sunheri were sitting near pool side. Sunheri was consoling him.

Neil: What happened Sunheri? Why DD is crying?

DD: What should I do? Today my treasure, my daughter is going to leave us. Your son took her heart. Now she will be called 'Sneha Neav Khanna'.

Neil: So what? You are my neighbour, she will always visit you.

DD: Neil, I will take revenge from you. I will make sure my younger son 'David' gets married to your younger daughter 'Aahana'.

Neil: Stup up! Now concentrate on marriage. My princess will never leave me.

DD: Let's see, let the time decide.

Avni and Sunheri face palmed themselves

Avni: Neil and DD, if you guys start your arguments then I will throw you both in the pool.

Both the mens were afraid of Avni's gaze.

Neav and Sneha happily got married.

Time lapse, years passed!!
Even David and Aahana also happily got married. This time DD was dancing like a monkey and making fun of Neil. It was again a love marriage.

DD: Now Aahana is officially our daughter.

Neil was throwing draggers on DD.

Avni and Sunheri were enjoying the free entertainment.

Avneil's kids enthusiasticly got married with Dunheri's kids.

**

Avni; We are so blessed to have such an amazing four kids.

Neil: Yeah, I am very fortunate to have a life partner like you. You are my brain and heart. You actually captured my entire body. Marrying you is the best thing l ever done in my life.

Avni chuckled and pulled Neil's cheeks lightly. They hugged each other.

Avni: Finally our kids are settled. Neil we made it. We made our life more fruitful with each other.

Avni kept her head on Neil's chest hearing her favourite music ie. his heartbeat💓.

Holla!!

How was the OS?

I hope you like it.

This idea came in my mind when l was waiting my another story 'Made for each other'. I really wish Avneil kids get marry with Dunheri's kids 😂😌.

Guys l at least want 170- 180 votes. Your votes are decreasing day by day.

I will update next os very soon ☺.

**

I had updated new story 'Her heartbeat for whom?? '. When you guys are free check out & shower your love ❤. Guys plz support this story ❣.

Take care!!

Take care!!