21. All right between Avneil?? 🙋🙋‍♂️

How are you all?

How are you all?

Enjoy Reading!! 💓☺

This OS is suggested by ayushityagi93

The scene is taken from Naamkaran serial where Neil scolded Avni very badly because of Juhi and Mishti, daughter of Juhi and Vidhyut . She wanted a doll to play hence Avni and Juhi went for shopping but l have bit added few their povs. I hope you like it 💗.

Avni's pov:

Was it all my mistake? Juhi's daughter wanted a doll to play. I insisted Juhi that is risky for us to go outside the house because now Vidhyut is outside the jail but she refused my request hence we went out. My Neil didn't trust me. He trusted Juhi over me. Now Neil's ex Juhi is more important than me in Neil's life? Neil scolded badly in front of everyone. I am feeling so fragile. My heart is broken into zillion pieces. Neil should endeavor to understand my point of view but he neglected.

Neil's pov:

Today in morning, I got a call from the bastard Vidhyut, who is released from the jail yesterday. He always lust on my Avni, my lover. Avni is my life. No one can touch and harm my Avni. I gave a clear information to Juhi and Avni that none to step outside the home but they both didn't respected my decision. I was more worried for my Avni rather than Juhi.

Avni's pov:

I was silently sitting on the bed with the gloomy face. I was holding our marriage pic- my Neil's picture in my hand. I was only cherishing the memories which was beautifully created in the past. Suddenly I heard the noise of the door and saw Neil standing there with a sad expression.

"I need to talk with you Avni, it's urgent", I heard Neil saying it.

" I don't want to talk anything. You didn't gave  me a chance to say. You are very good in assuming things so better you do in your future too", I said firmly.

"Avni, I care for you, when that bastard Vidhyut called me, I got scared. I can't lose you. You are my life", said Neil sweetly.

"No this is all false statement. You were just running with assumptions. You had arrested Vidhyut then how come he is out of the jail. I doubt Neil, are you really capable of becoming an IPS officer?" I said in anger.

This was truly a wrong point which l reflected in anger. I hurted him badly with my words.

That's it, I don't know how come I said such harsh words to my Neil. He looked broken. This time, I think l triggered wrong word with hurted Neil's heart badly. I should apologize for my mistake.

Neil's pov:

How could Avni say such thing to me? Am I really not capable to do my job? No Avni you did very wrong thing. Firstly it was your mistake.

I was doing my work out in the garden. Sweats was covered over my body and angryness was rushing in my blood. I suddenly saw Avni coming towards me. My heart felt happy but I will not forgive her easily.

Avni's love:

I saw my hot and handsome husband doing workout in the garden. I went towards him.

"I am sorry Neil, please forgive me", I said while holding my ears.

"No, I will not forgive you easily. I felt like you abandoned me. I will...." before Neil could complete his sentence, I hugged him tightly. Tears were dropping from my eyes. I can never distrust on my Neil.

"I am very sorry Neil, I care for you

"I am very sorry Neil, I care for you. You are truly capable of doing the job of IPS, you know I had never trusted anyone except my Neela ma but you have gained my trust. I know I should have never went to market then Vidhyut had never threat to you. I love you", I said lovingly.

He replied, " I love you too, life become more beautiful from the day you entered in my life. You are my beautiful present & future." He finally forgave me.

No one can separate Avneil nor chuhi 🐁nor chuha🐀

Neil: when l tell you I love you, l am not saying it out of habit, l am reminding you that you are my life  .

Avni: I don't want anyone else getting the same butterflies l get when you smile or say my name Neil. I can't share you with Juhi. You can say l am selfish , you are only mine - Avni's Neil.

**

Without respect, Love is lost. Without caring, Love is boring. Without honesty, Love is unhappy. Without trust, Love is unstable.

Hola!!

How was the OS?

I hope you like it.

I was very disappointed with the previous os's response. I hope l get good number of votes & comments.

Next OS draft is almost ready. If l get good number of votes then will update next one soon ☺.

Take care!!