27. First Fight ♠

Hiiii

Enjoy Reading!!

The bedroom was completely silent, two souls were lost in their mind. They both could hear each other's heartbeat rhythmic sound. Plethora of thoughts were running in their mind, after all it was their first fight after marriage.

**

Avni was staring at the fan while laying down restless as her handsome yet charming husband Neil Khanna was beside her. He was a bit far away sleeping on the couch which was also uncomfortable for him. They both were remembering their first unfortunate flight which happened few hours ago.

Flash back starts

It was a reunion party. Neil met his college friends after a very long time. Neil didn't wanted his beautiful wife to stay alone in Khanna mansion so he insisted her to follow him. Avni was wearing beautiful red embroidery saree, she was looking breath taking stunning. Neil was just closing his inner hormones. It was completely arrange marriage for Avneil. They met only twice and decided to tie the knot. Avni accompanied Neil but she was feeling little uncomfortable as maximum girls were wearing short length dress, faces caked up with makeup but Avni's face was all natural beauty.

Neil: Avni, met my dear friend DD.

Avni: DD?

Neil: Yeah Dakhal Dayal.

DD: Hello Avni bhabhi, I am very sorry, we couldn't attend your wedding as I and Sunheri went to honeymoon.

Avni: Its absolutely okay, nice to meet you DD.

Neil: So DD and Sunheri when we are going to become uncle and aunty? Did you guys enjoyed your honeymoon?

Neil, Ali, Vidhyut were giving teasing smile to DD and Sunheri

Sunheri: Neil, what about you guys? When we are going to hear good news?

Neil: Come on Sunheri, we got married just two months ago. Your was love marriage so we can except a good news from your side soon.

Ali: Yeah, it was their third honeymoon.

DD and Sunheri were blushing so much, while Avni was enjoying their talks. Suddenly they heard a noise from back side. Avni found a girl who was wearing black one piece which is above knee. Lips were painted with red shade.

Person: Hey Neil, what's up?

Saying this the person engulfed a tight hug with Neil

Neil: Oh Juhi, let me first take breath.

DD, Sunheri, Ali and Vidhyut gave a disappointed look towards Juhi while Avni was feeling insecure.

Juhi: How are you my love Neil?

Juhi said in a flirting way

Neil: Juhi, I got married two months ago.She is my gorgeous wife Mrs. Avni Neil Khanna.

Saying this Neil pulled Avni towards him. An adorable smile appeared on Avni's face while Juhi was fuming in anger.

Juhi: Neil, you got married already?

Neil: Yeah Juhi.

Juhi: Oh god my bad luck, I was waiting for you. Do you remember in the college days. Everyone used to assume as a couple.

DD: Yeah, Juhi because that time you guys were immature.

Neil: Yeah Juhi, forget those days. Now I am happily married with my beautiful wife Avni.

Avni: You guys were couple?

Before Neil could speak anything Juhi replied

Juhi: Yeah Avni, you know entire college used to praise us after all I am the most beautiful lady and Neil is the most handsome guy in this world.

Avni gave a faint smile towards them as Avni never knew that Neil had a girlfriend in this college days.

Juhi: Neil starts memories those days, lets dance.

Juhi pulled Neil on the dance stage and they both started dancing. They both started dancing . They were giggling and seems to be happy. Avni was feeling dejected. DD and Sunheri gave a sad smile to Avni.

DD: Don't worry bhabhi, Neil and Juhi are only friends. They broke up because of misunderstanding. Neil loves you.

Avni nodded at DD's statement still she was feeling very upset hence she left the party and went directly to the Khanna mansion. Neil searched Avni in the party. DD informed him about Avni. He was very angry on Avni as she left him without saying anything. In their bedroom, Neil found Avni was already laying on the bed hence before of ego issue he took the uncomfortable couch.

Flashback ends

Avni left without eating the dinner hence now she was feeling very hungry. Her stomach started growling. She tired to supress it but Neil heard some voice from the bed. He too guessed that Avni was yearning for her dinner. Hence he quickly went to the kitchen and brought a plate of poha with two spoons. Avni looked at Neil.

Neil: What don't stare at me like monkey. Have your poha and go to sleep.

Avni: No, I am not hungry.

Neil: But, your face is describing another story. Don't get angry on food and have it.

Avni: You too eat it.

Avneil started eating poha silently on the same plate.

Neil: Avni, my love story. I will never leave you alone . This heart only belongs to you.

Avni: Is it so Neil?

Neil: Avni your happiness are the reasons to make me smile as well your tears are the reasons to make me cry. I love you Avni. I know Juhi is never important in my life. You are my bright future.

Neil gave a puppy look which melted Avni's ice in to water

Avni: It's okay

Neil gave a teasing look and sucked Avni's delicate slender neck.

Avneil love each other a lot. Those hickey given by Neil burst Avni's blood vessels and created patch of discolouration but the marks showed his immense love for her.

**

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.