17. Love at first sight ❤👀

I wish you a very Happy Republic Day 2021! Let us spend some time today in the reflection of the true heroes of India who sacrificed their lives to give us freedom☺.

Here is the next os

Enjoy Reading❤📖

Dholakpur is a beautiful village with a peaceful life. Environment is calm yet enjoyable. Kids were playing cricket and were wearing normal clothes. We can see one simple beautiful girl wearing blouse, ghagra and a plain dupatta wraped is walking by holding mud pot. Suddenly she hears one sweet voice of child. 

Boy: Didi, these are few vegetables which my mom said me to give it to you.

So the girl is Avni

Avni: Ok, thank you Sagar.

Ashish: Aree beta you came. I am hungry so serve me food.

Avni: Yes baba, have a seat.

On the other side

One boy is travelling in a crowded bus with a frown. His personality and his clothes described that he was not a villager, he maybe from a city.

So the boy is Neil

Neil: Damm where I am stuck, God please help me.

Conductor: Sirji, Dholakpur is the last stop.

Neil: Okay then, I will go to Dholakpur.

Neil:(on a call) DD, I reached Dholakpur, inform my mom.

Avni: Baba, I am going to nearby pond to wash clothes.

She was sitting near the pond and was washing the clothes, due to heavy wind, her hairs were dancing in the air. Her face is glowing by sunlight's effect. Here Neil is continuously staring at Avni. Suddenly Avni bumped with Neil.

Neil: Oh sorry, I didn't saw you.

Avni: It's okay, it seems that you are new in this village. The bag which you are carrying must be heavy.

Neil: Yeah, kind of. Can I get a glass of water? I am thirsty. I travelled from far away city.

Avni: Sure, my house is nearby come.

The house was simple yet elegant.

Neil: Don't you think the house is small?

Avni: No, because only me and baba stay over here. Have a seat, I will bring a glass of water for you.

Neil: Yeah, thank you.

Avni gave him a glass of water.

Avni: By the way, why you came in this village?

Neil: Actually I am a writer, my next book is on village people about their thoughts and emotions.

Avni: Oh acha.

Neil: (in mind) I also have second reason, I felt in love with you. May love at first sight.

Neil: We are talking and I forgot to ask your name? By the way my name is Neil... Neil Khanna.

Avni: My name is Avni Mehta.

Neil: Can... Can... Can I stay...over here for few days?

Avni: I have to take permission from baba

Later Ashish too gave permission to stay. They started sharing great bond amount themselves. Few aunties used to say bad words behind Avni against her. Teen girls became gaga over handsome Neil. He started enjoying village life and started to wear kurta and dhoti.