28. Stolen my heart ♥

Hiiii

How are you all??

Enjoy Reading!!

One beautiful girl was sipping her Cappuccino in the 'My life cafe'. She was drafting something in her laptop. Her concentration describes the dedication towards her work. Suddenly one handsome entered the cafe. He was talking continuously on his phone. As it a weekend hence the cafe was quite crowded.

Man: DD, are you able to hear me? I want all the presentations to be ready latest by tomorrow morning. I can't take any risk. Hello? Hello? Damn the network, great my phone's battery is down.

Suddenly that man observed the pretty girl who was sitting on the chair and doing her work in the laptop.

Man: Excuse me MS?

Girl: Ah? Oh I am Avni.....Avni Mehta.

Man: Hello this is Neil Khanna, actually my phone's battery is down so I can't talk with my PA. If you don't mind then can you lend me your phone just for one call.

Avni: Sure, why not.

Avni passed her phone to Neil while he came in one of the corner and started talking with his PA, DD. Suddenly Avni heard on TV.

TV reporters: Breaking News!! Breaking News!! Breaking News!! New thief is in the Mumbai city. A handsome boy is stealing girl's mobile phone. Firstly he says that his phone's battery is dead, if the girl gives her phone as a token of help then that guy thief stole her phone and ran away. Beware of such thief.

Avni: Oh god did that guy really stole my favorite phone? On no.....

Avni started searching Neil, finally she found him on the left corner.

Avni: ( shouting) Thief......thief......he have stolen my phone. Crowd gathered near Avneil

Neil: Who is the thief

Avni: Youuuuuu

Neil: ( stunned and shouted) What?

Avni: Yes, I saw on the television, you have stolen my phone. Come on return back my phone.

Neil: Listen Ms. I have not stolen your phone. Your phone is safely with me.

Avni: You were planning to run away with my phone right?

Neil: Of Course not, why will I do such stunt?

Worker: Ma'am, he is our old customer Mr.Neil Khanna. He is a CEO, he can't be thief

Avni: So....sorry

Saying this Avni went on her bench. She was embarrassed and stressed out. She quickly kept a spoon and fork inside her bag and left the cafe.

*****

One fine day Neil was passing by Ela Electronic shop. He heard a loud voice coming from inside. Crowd as well as female's voice were gathered. Neil went inside and found Avni crying and sitting in the chair.

Shop Keeper: Police madam, this girl have stolen one new piece of bluetooth speaker.

Police Madam: Avni, did you really stole it?

Avni: Yes, I have stolen the bluetooth speaker.

Police Madam: Why?

Avni: Because, I was stressed so I stole it.

Avni said in a monotonous emotions and went and sat in the police jeeb. The lady police took Avni in the police station while Neil followed them. There he found Avni's doctor talking with the lady police.

Neil: Dr, ma'am if you don't mind can I talk with you?

Doctor: Yes sure, I can guess it that you came here to talk something regarding Avni.

Neil: Yes, I want to know why Avni steal things?

Doctor: Basically Avni has slipped into depression, she has lost her entire family in the car accident. She is all left alone. Whenever she is stressed, she usually steal things to calm her mind. She has Kleptomania.

Neil was shocked by the revelation.

Neil: This disease can be cure?

Doctor: Yes of course Mr.Khanna, Avni only need love in her life. She lost that feeling when her family were no more. She has lost everyone.

Neil: Now, nothing will happen in future, because my love will heal her.

Doctor: Do you love Avni from bottom of your heart?

Neil was silent.

Doctor: Don't hurt Avni.

Doctor gave a pleasant smile and went inside to discharge Avni. She came out and found Neil staring at her.

Neil: Avni.

Avni: Sorry for that day. You were not thief. I only keep stealing things.

Neil: No.....no......I.......I want to say something......to......to say something......to......to you.

Avni: Why are you fumbling with words? Speak up Neil

Neil: I love you

Neil said quickly.

Avni: What?

Neil: I love you, it was completely like at first sight and love at second sight.

Avni: You are loving one thief. I have kleptomania.

Neil: No, my love will cure you.

Avni: Its not easy, I have no wrong intention. Whenever I am in trouble, I keep stealing things. It excites me and calm down my mind.

Neil: I know, I love you, please accept me as your boy friend.

Avni: I will think about it.

Avni's smile and nodded her head.

Avni: Why do you love me? Give me at least one valid reason.

Neil: You are asking for one while l will you three reasons. Three things never change:
1. My permanent feeling for you
2. My external love for you.
3. Finally my commitment, if not you then no one else.

Avni: Think wisely Neil

Neil: I have already given the thought about it.

Avni: A second thought is needed.

Neil: For me, you are just perfect for me.

Avni: Is it so?

Neil: Of course, after all you stole my heart.

Avneil smiled coyly at each other.

" Love is such a powerful force. It's there for everyone to embrace-that kind of unconditional love for all of humankind. That is the kind of love that impels people to go into the community and try to change conditions for others, to take risks for what they believe in."

Take care!!

Take care!!

Stay safe!!