Chapter 24: Aftermath

Days after the huge locust war days after finally ending the nightmare days after losing so many love ones it has finally end the suffering everyone had to go through is over things can finally return to normal everyone can live their lives no longer in fear they can be...themselves its been 2 months since the fall of Myrrah 2 months since Issei lost his parents the day he lost them he was upset he wouldn't lie but he didn't let that keep him down he buried them in a beautiful flower field in his universe somewhere they can finally be lay to rest this was even the spot Issei got married to his wives but during those 2 months they been helping getting the COG universe get back in order they were going all over the world picking up any locust corpse and throwing it down deep into a pit that Great Red dug they would have burn the bodies but the locust had these weird crystal appear on them not nothing was able to burn it not even Issei had the power to do it even in his strongest form couldn't break it which shocked everyone Issei took a piece for Ajuka to do research on and see if they are able to make armor or even weapons out this since this shit was basically unbreakable they even threw that locust weapon down into a pit because this stuff was something they did not want to deal with anymore they were even hiding the weapons that were causing mass destruction especially the hammer of dawn thats where this story is about to take place when the COG knows about Issei and the fact he's basically a massive time bomb.

Theres also one other thing Issei and his universe finally found out the truth of the COG thanks to Adam Fenix they told them everything about the COG how they were fooled into making the locust how they were forced to keep going all civilians they sacrifices all for a stupid mistake the COG made how they separated families how they destroyed homes of thousands even firing the hammer of dawn into a whole city Adam looked at Issei that day since they forced him to do it a whole city he had to destroy and basically kill off millions of people even now Issei can't really get pass that the souls are within him which makes it worst but they forgave him which brings him some relief but he still feels horrible there were other way to save them but they only did it to test out the power of Issei pissing him off...The COG the heroes that stopped this nightmare had many secrets which got the supernatural thinking should they continue? Or leave easy answer they left they still sent food when needed but they sure as hell stopped helping them in war stuff Marcus Anya left the COG themselves and went to live in his old house Adam followed since he no longer wanted any part of this Baird stayed to continue his work Cole left the COG but stay in his universe this was his home for crying out loud Hoffman and Bernadette stay in COG but Issei turned them into dragons so they could live longer and continue fighting with no problems Dom and Maria left with Marcus to start a new life and finally have the family they wanted again Sam and Sonya went to live in Issei universe since they were married to the guy and they wanted to stay closer to him Paduk stay in his universe but left the COG and join back to his old group Clayton and Ben left as well join a camp that doesn't work with the COG Luke and Sara went back to Issei universe to work as Rias pawns and as teachers Jace left the COG and went to follow his real dream being a singer in Issei universe and so far his songs weren't so bad but as for Issei Vali and Saji well Saji and Vali left after hearing what the COG has done Issei said he would leave but not until he was finish helping everyone else in that universe and so far they've made good progress the people were able to live in their own villages or with the COG now having enough food for all of them and weapons for defense since now this universe was a "You're on your own" type of place Issei even helped Anya with making a new way for people to have kids because right now the population was a huge problem right now and the fact some women weren't able to get pregnant the normal way so the way Issei and Anya worked with help especially for Anya since her and Marcus were trying to have a kid but she was having slight problem hell this even works with the devil faction too now it easier for them to have kid of their own now too giving Sirzechs the chance to make a baby sister for Milicas but enough of that right now Issei is in court he was called in by the First Minster Jinn someone which is basically like the president you see First Minster Jinn is hiding all dangerous weapons even the strongest weapon of them all Draig and well you're about to see what happens when you fuck with a dragon.