Chapter 14: End

The Squad now with Maria with them were now fighting their way through many hordes of locust while fighting Issei and Saji notice how Maria was just constantly kicking ass Dom wasn't lying when she said she could fight and for a skinny woman she can tackle down a boomer and stomp their head out!

Issei: Remind me again why she went into hiding...

Saji: For her kids.

Issei: Its either that or for the locust safety! Fuck it Buster set off the beacon time to get everyone to start drilling!

Buster did just that giving their location now the group just had to wait for the grindlifts to start coming in but of course they group were now being attacked by more locust trying to make sure Issei and his squad did get any type of help.

Issei: Really!?

Saji: Damit more fighting.

Maria: Let's kick their asses men!

(With Sirzech and the others)

Rias: I'm more scared of that Maria chick than Sophia...

Sophia: I'm not surprised I got my attitude from her until she became a house wife good to see her back in action!

Asia: Wow to think these 4 made it this far into the hollow.

Sirzech: You're right these 4 a very skilled to do all this espically Saji I've never seen such form with that blue hair and his Youkai tails.

Azazel: I wonder if any of us would have been able to survive through all that...

Michael: If we got the training that Issei and the other two got we Might probably but than again those 3 are on another level than us and his daughter is a close 4th.

Sirzech: I'm more surprised on how the people here are taking this we even showed our existence to them so they know we are real and they think its normal.

Michael: Times have changed so can we...

Rias: And another one cut half jeez Issei really doesnt hold back.

Kiba: Rias not trying to be a huge downer but it seems Issei is getting a bit tired.

Sophia: No surprise there fighting locust for about a day will do that for you he hasnt even taken a full rest his determination to kill these fucks is Incredible!

Saji: Issei I think it time to bring back Sophia I'm sure shes patched up and ready.

Issei: Yeah I'm sure she would want to miss the ass beating we are about to give these locust what do you say Vali?

Vali: The more the better!

Baird: Eh let her stay over there all I'll hear is nagging.

Sam: You mean like you do Princesses?

Cole: Oh Sam gets it!

Issei: Fuck it summoning her.

Sophia: Welp time to kick some ass!

Before Sophia left she felt someone holding her leg it was Akari.

Akari: Please be careful out there and take care of daddy!

Sophia: Heh don't worry I'll be ok sweety it will take more than just those locust to kill me and as for you father watching him is harder than watching you.

Issei: I heard that! Now hurry up we got a mission to finish!

Sophia: Yeah yeah and let me punch Baird first he deserves it.

The Dragon of Cogजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें