Chapter 21: The End Part 1

Issei with the other who got off the boat flying were now landing at shore where the rubble of the ship was being pushed what they weren't expecting to see was a bunch of Brumaks already waiting for them shooting Draigs wing out and making Issei have to call him back into the sacred gear and he ended up landing on top of a locust crushing his skull in the process.

Issei: Sorry not sorry.

Cole: Issei!? Oh man am i glad to see you!

Issei: Less talking more shooting these locust already shot down Draig! Vali, Saji, and Gasper look for Marcus and the others! Rias the rest of your group help us handle these damn locust!

Vali: Roger don't go doing anything stupid now!

Issei: No promises!

LONGINUS SMASHER!

Issei without even summoning his armor charged up a energy blast on his chest and fired it at the 3 Brumaks blasting them away but of course that tired him out there's a reason why its better to use it in his Juggernaut Drive form.

Rias: Throwing Wretch!

Baird: What?

Rias caught a Wretch and shoved two grenades down its throat and threw it into a group of locust killing 5 of them in the process Kiba using his speed ran circle around the locust using his main weapon a shotgun getting up close and personal blasting them to pieces Gasper and Koneko thanks to their short height easily snuck behind the locust sniping their heads right off Asia came in patching up anyone who was injured in the process and saving a few gear soldiers who got push onto land.

Issei:  *huff* Alright my stamina and magic reserves should be back up and running normally

Sam: Fucking crazy asshole! What have we told you about doing stuff like that!?

Issei: You think I listen? Grenade going out!

Issei threw a grenade at a Mauler coming at them with his exploding mace but Issei got him with the grenade and caught his weapon boosting its power.

Issei: I've always wanted to do this!

ISSEI SMASH!

Issei with all the power transferred into the weapon and slammed it to the ground killing many locust but also causing a massive crater in the process.

Issei: Oh yeah that's what i'm talking about!

Rias: Issei i swear to god ever since we visited the Nazi killing version of you, you've been finding better ways to kill these guys.

Issei: Hey he was badass like me!

Rias: I say you're better~

Baird: Less flirting come on we need to get to the wreckage to help the others!

The group were not running towards the shore along the way the got into a fight with a Brumak which Rias just blasted away with her power of destruction but they finally got to the shore where they saw everyone else fighting off the locust but now the locust had it bad as they were not surrounded Issei shot the heads off any locust in sight but he did get stabbed by one locust who smashed him into a rock but Issei held it off and headbutted the locust pulled out the retro lancer from his side stabbed the head of the locust and fire shots into him.

Issei: Damn bastard.

Vali along with Sophia had boomshot and began blowing up gas containers near the locust killing them instantly Saji using his balance breaker stabbed the ground sending his tentacles at the locust slicing their heads right off even crushing a Brumak with them until it started spitting out its internal organs.