Chapter 18: Life

5 months have passed since Dipdoras attack during those 5 months Rias also graduated from highschool and moved to college with Akeno following behind Saji finally started his own harem with Sonas peerage except for Tsubaki who still loved Kiba like crazy Sona even introduced two peerage members Bennia who was a huge fan of Issei and how badass he was during the time of the locust war to point she made a fanclub of him the next member is Loup they got him when Saji fought him and won this caught his attention and join Sona to keep on challenging him not know Saji was barely trying during his fights but he kept that hidden Sophia, Vali, Katerea, Shizuko, Serafall, Great Red, Grayfia, Kuroka, Grayfia, Venelana hell even Sam herself finally had Issei propose to each one of them each one agreed and married the guy 2 months after the proposal it was a very huge wedding Issei had to admit but he techinally had infinite amount of money so he didnt care at all he didn't propose to Rias Akeno or anyone still in highschool or College at the moment because Issei felt a bit weird being married to someone below 20 so he promised when they become 20 he will propose to them as well they all chose to get the funny idea and change their bodies to 20 year olds even Asia but he made up his mind and was firm on his promise so now Issei is married to many beautiful girls and is waiting for Grayfia to have her kid as for Sirzech he wasn't to happy that Issei married his mother that he actually attacked him but Issei easily beat him but promised him things wont change with them they can still be friends Sirzechs doesn't even need to call him dad or anything Issei even felt weird if he called him that so they chose to stay just as a friend relationship and things were fine and Sirzechs was just glad to see his mother happy again even more seeing how her and Akari Ise Valerie and Melina got along so well as a mother and daughter bonding as for Ophis Issei did say as well he would propose to her but not until he found a way to give her feelings he wanted to see her reaction with her feelings intact to see joy that's the only way he would marry her and he was diterment to find a way.

Everything was very peaceful everyone was happy as for Issei well...

Issei: EVERYONE FALL BACK!

He wasn't in a very peaceful place he was in the middle of a new multiverse by himself he may have gone by himself because he was bored and he ended up in a world with so many zombies...

Leading a group of highschool we all know too well.

Issei: Takashi help me set these barricades!

Takashi: Uh yeah got you!

Rei: Why why is all this happening!

Issei: Shut it girly and get into hiding if you won't help!

Issei finished with the barricades with Takashi and but down his Lancer.

Issei: God what the hell did you guys get into!? I come from another universe and I see this shit happening!

Takashi: Look man we don't know what's going on either this just happened we dont even know where these things came from!

Issei: Here just take this sniper and shoot their heads off damit!

Saeko: Just who are you and what are these weapons?

Issei: I said my name is Issei Hyoudou damit and I get these weapons from another universe now do you want this meat cleaver to cut these bastards up or you gonna hide with your katana!

Saeko:... Pass me the meat cleaver

Takashi: You gave her a meat cleaver!?

Issei: Hey your gun freak friend over there is worst than her I trust her more than him I mean look at it!

Hirano: WHOA EAT SHIT YOU UNDEAD BASTARDS!

Takashi: I'm scared for the undead at this point...

Takagi: I'm still surprised another person from different universes is helping us!