Chapter 2: The Bot

We see our gear soliders landing down at base Baird went off to get permission to go to some professor named Elliot so get some new robot that will help us with out mission to get a lightmass bomb Issei of course didn't stay around and started to work on fixing his guns and getting rid of any locust flesh that was stuck on it.

Issei: Stupid freaking Locust and their thick skin!

Draig: You're lucky that skin isn't dragon like that will be a bitch to get off!

Issei: You can say that again but I have to say Chainsaw battles will take a while to get use to I swear those type of fight are the ones that will end up getting you killed easily.

???: You can say that again Hyoudou.

Issei: If it isn't beauty pageant winner Sam!

Sam: Very funny Hyoudou I see you came back alive and well.

Issei: It wasn't easy I had to fight a berserker again.

Sam: Bet you kicked her ass didn't you?

Issei: Damn right I did!

Sam: So what will you be doing today doesn't seem you will be doing anything at the moment.

Issei: Right now we are waiting for Baird to get the "go ahead" for going to some professor home named Elliot to get some type of research he may have hidden from us.

Sam: That guy? Last time I heard he was at his giant ass mansion doing some type of research.

Issei: With the Locust constantly attacking?

Sam: Seems so.

Issei: Well shit we have our work cut out for us.

Sam: Ha! Oh good luck there Hyoudou you're going to need it!

Sam walks off to her Squad leaving Issei alone with his thought and Draig.

Draig: I honestly don't know what you see in that girl...

Issei: She's a strong girl Draig and ever since I've became an actual dragon thanks to you for some reason I get turned on by tough girls like Sam.

Draig: A dragon needs strong mates! And these women in this world show that.

Issei: Yeah yeah whatever you say

Baird: Alright Kilo we have orders to go to a research facility tomorrow and retrieve a certain bot that Elliot built to help us get the launch codes for the lightmass missile so for today go rest up because tomorrow is going to be hell.

Issei: Welp if you need me I'm going to go train with Draig.

Sophia: Wait a minute Hyoudou I need to talk to you for a bit Cole, Baird may you leave us alone so we can talk?

Cole: I hear you baby I'll be in the mess hall if you need me.

Baird: I'll be working in the Tanks if you need me.

When Cole and Baird left Sophia walk towards Issei and grabbed him by his armor.

Sophia: Thanks for having our backs out there and also thanks for handling the beserker...I guess you could say you seemed pretty manly.

Issei: Heh no need to thank me I'll always have my teammates back and of course I looked manly I'm the Red Dragon Emperor!

Sophia: Don't get too carried away Hyoudou anyway I'll catch you later.

Sophia leaves Issei once again leaving Issei once again with Draig.

Issei: That was pretty weird.