Chapter 31: The Easy Day Was Yesterday

Comenzar desde el principio

Thorne and Madsen went to the opposite side of the stairs and spotted two guards standing post, they pulled down and activated their ripper blades and slashed their throat. The ODSTs were the first on top as they pull the SEALs up to the surface as they took off their diving gears and readied their weapons.

"Two hostiles down in section One-Alpha." A SEAL Team Leader name Ryan reported checking his silenced M4 before moving up.

"Moving up to section Two." DeMarco said as they move up the stairs.

Movimg up the stairs they spotted a box cabin on the left side with several guards patrolling outside the perimeter. "Got a visual by the railing." Madsen said.

"Free to engage. Suppressed weapons only." DeMarco said as the two teams picked their targets.

The team cleared up any hostiles on the floor and secured the perimeter. Grant switched to thermal vision and spotted the hostages inside with several armed men. "We're clear." A SEAL said.

"DeMarco, civilians hostages at our position." She reported to her Squad Leader.

"Copy." The ODST Squad Leader said as his team moved to the front door while the SEALs moved to the opposite. "Stack up at the door and watch your fire."

"Roger."

Thorne looked at his team and nodded, the others nodded as he bust the door open with a punch and Hoya tossed a flashbang inside. With that all teams burst inside and cleared the entire room without shooting any of the hostages.

"Clear."

"We're clear."

"Precious cargo secured in section Two-Echo." A SEAL soldier said.

"Roger that Hotel-Six, Team Two will secure and evac, get topside and secure the other civies." Palmer instructed as the several of the SEALs secured the hostages while Team 6 and Majestic went up the stairs to secure the other hostages.

"Enemy helo patrolling the sector. Keep a low profile everyone." Grant reported as her HUD detected a vehicle's movement.

"Roger that." A SEAL codename Peasent said as they stopped and took cover.

Just hovering 20m in front of the team was a MH-6 little bird patrolling. "Enemy helo. Get down." Ryan from the SEALs said. The helo made a pass as it scanned for any signs of intruders around the area, after that it continued to move around finding/searching for any intruders.

The team got out cover as they continued making their way to next hostages. Turning right they spotted another box cabin similar to the previous one and judging by the shouting inside the Russians must have been telling the hostages to be quiet.

"Majestic, Hotel Six, more hostages at your position." Palmer said.

"We got it, Commander." DeMarco replied as he and his team stack up at the front door, while the SEAL team stack up at the rear. Thorne nodded at his team and they nodded back as he bust the door open with a punch as Majestic followed by Hotel Six stormed inside and cleared the hostiles.

"Commander - all Deck Two hostages are secured." Ryan said from the SEALs as he untied a civilian.

As they were clearing the room some of the dead soldiers radio was establishing a communication. Hoya crouched low and picked up the radio and translated it. "Team Two. Report? Team Two. Report? All units, this is Command Team Two is not responding check it out now!"

"I think we're gonna have company sir." Hoya said.

"Set-up for plan-B. Get some C4 on thos bodies." DeMarco instructed. His Team and the SEALs used their own explosives and placed several C4s on the dead bodies.

"C4 placed, DeMarco." Ryan confirmed.

"Get to an elevated position. We'll ambush them when they discover the bodies." DeMarco replied climbing up a ladder as he and Thorne sat quietly waiting for the enemies to check.

"There's the patrol." DeMarco said spotting several men armed with AK moved down the stairs. "Hold you're fire until they got closer."

The hostiles moved closer as they checked every corner of the area to make sure no enemies were present. "Standby...Standby...Plan-B do it."

BOOM

"Commander, this is Hotel Six. Our cover is blown."

"Copy that, intel indicates hostages and possible explosives on the top deck." Palmer reported to the two Team. "You're Team needs to secure that location before we can send in reinforcements to handle the SAM site, over."

"Roger that will call in for exfil at LZ Bravo."