Chapter 14

They had just gotten back from Barcelona and it was now a Saturday. Elena was grateful for the weekend so she could catch up on her sleep and maybe sleep off a bit of the jetlag. It was late afternoon when her mother came into her room threatening to spill water on her if she didn't wake up right this instant.

Elena grumbled and groaned as she tossed around in bed as she heard her mother coaxing her to get up. Elena mumbled and nodded and Miranda then left the room. Elena turned around on her stomach and hugged her teddy bear hoping more sleep would come when she heard the room go quiet. Elena was drifting off to sleep when she heard footsteps coming into her room. She was vaguely aware of the voices she was hearing before a big cold splash of water was dumped on her head. Elena quickly jumped out of bed soaking wet to see her brother grinning at her holding an empty pot.

Elena just about lost it, "JERE-FUCKING-MY I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" she screamed as bolted towards him and pushed him before he just laughed and made a run downstairs.

"Sorry Lena, I just missed you!" Jeremy called out from downstairs ready to run if she decided to come after him.

"You are so dead Jer" she yelled at him before she went back into her room to take off her bed sheets that were now soaked all the way through.

She took off her tank top that now stuck to her body and she took off her shorts and tossed them into the hamper as she made her way to the bathroom to shower.

As she was about to get in the shower she heard a knock on the door of her bathroom from Jeremy's side

"Why are you taking a shower Elena? I mean, what is the need for that now?" Jeremy snickered as he teased Elena.

Elena clenched her jaw and rolled her eyes before she bit back, "Watch your back Jeremy, wouldn't want anything happening to you now" She would get him back that was for sure.

XXXX

"No"

"Yes, D"

"No"

"Damon, listen to your Father and stop arguing like a prepubescent boy" Sofia chided walking into the den where Damon and Giuseppe sat, arguing.

"Ma, I don't want to go over to the Gilbert's for lunch. Take Steffie poo, I'm sure he'll love to spend time with the in-laws and his wifey, Elena bear" Damon mocked and teased

Right as Damon had finished his sentence, a tennis ball came flying and hit him in the back of the head and bounced off for him to catch.

"Stefan Antonio Salvatore!" Sofia scolded while Giuseppe laughed

"Yeah, Ow Antonio-lover boy" Damon said rubbing the back of his head.

"You deserved it, jerk." Stefan said as he walked in to hit Damon again with a pillow.

"I was simply telling mother and father how you've taken a liking to little Lena Gilbert" Damon winked

Stefan laughed and rolled his neck, "Oh and have you told mom and dad how you've taken a liking to the one and only Pierce? Even exchanged 'I love you' with her." Stefan said with a smug little grin.

Damon froze, he didn't think anyone knew about that. That was between him and Katherine. Though he should have known, Katherine and Stefan are best friends.

Sofia broke Damon out of his thoughts with a little squeal, "Both of my boys are in love! You boys are growing up so fast!"

Giuseppe laughed and nodded, "Surely you two will introduce us to whom you are seeing now" he asked as he took his glasses off and placed them on his desk.