Chapter 4

It was 6am when Stefan's alarm clock went off and he groaned before he turned around and hit the snooze button. He had to admit, he did not want to get up. He lay in bed for another 10 minutes just thinking about last night.

Yeah he thought Elena was attractive, but things like 'hot', 'sexy', or 'fine' did not come to mind. Rather it was words like 'beautiful', 'gorgeous', 'pretty', and 'amazing'. He almost wanted to slap himself, he knew this girl for what? One day? Not including their childhood encounters that is, they were both too young to recollect anything properly.

He enjoyed spending time with her and couldn't wait until history first period this morning. Sighing he got up out of bed clad just in his black pinstripe briefs and made his way to the bathroom to get on with this daily routine.

On his way to the bathroom he noticed Nik's jeans in the hall of their apartment they shared. He shook his head when he noticed a thong beside his jeans. No doubt Nik had a girl over from last night at the bar. It was not even a weekend; it was a Tuesday for crying out loud.

He made his way to the bathroom and jumped when the door swung open revealing a perky brunette standing behind the door wearing one of Nik's shirt that was not buttoned.

Stefan just closed his eyes and looked down before he looked up and said, "Good morning"

"Uh yeah, I'm sorry, good morning... I'm Britney by the way" She replied

"Nice to meet you Britney, but I am naked right now and I would love to shower, if you don't mind." Stefan said attempting not to sound rude.

"Oh I do not mind at all, by all means, carry on!" she said before she ran off to Nik's room at the end of the hall.

Stefan shook his head in amusement and scoffed at this girl before he quickly jumped in the shower. He turned on the water and let out a sigh as the hot spray hit his body. The water cascaded down his body following the strong defined lines of his body. He dunked his head under the spray and ran his hand through his hair as the water relieved him of the tight kinks in his back.

He grabbed his body wash and squirt some on his hand and began to lather his body while under the spray to wash it all off.

He spent about 15 more minutes just standing in the shower before he shut it off and opened the curtain to find Britney doing her make up in the bathroom.

"Hi, it's Britney, right? Do you mind?" Stefan got out as he looked at this girl like she was out of her mind.

"Oh no not at all, you are a very attractive man and from the look of it you're pretty well gifted too" she winked as she looked down his entire body, zoning in on his area.

Stefan quickly grabbed a towel forgetting that he was naked in front of this girl. "Um, thanks" he said a little flustered at their encounter.

"I'm making coffee, I'll make you a cup!" She yelled out as she exited the bathroom.

"Yeah coffee sounds good..." he mumbled to himself as he wrapped the towel low on his waist as he stepped out of the shower. The towel hung low so you could see the defined 'V' line that dipped beneath the towel and his washboard abs that accompanied his god like body.

Briefly for just a smidgen of a second he imagined what it would be like if it were Elena and not Britney that he encountered both times this morning. Would she be so straight forward? He quickly brushed off that thought and went into his room to get dressed for the day. What a great start to my day he thought.

XXXX

"And so before he left he gave me a kiss on the cheek... and I am almost positive I was drooling after. And I think he is single but some girl named Katherine called him last night and called him babe, which really threw me off but I don't know what to make of it so I'm just not gonna do anything about it..." Elena said catching Caroline up to speed on what happened last night.