Chapter 18: I Love You

(Celia's Pov)

After the fun videogame time with Kevin, I stayed over for another night since it was the weekend afterall meanin I don't have work and since I'm feelin better, I go back on Monday so...I just really hope I don't get fired cause I really like my job and I'm actually talkin to my co-workers more...I mean my Boss is nice and all but can be a bit strict but I can see why so...

Anyways me and Kevin stayed up all night playin videogames so we didn't get to sleep until 3am but we had fun and I was happy. The next day, I fluttered my eyes open seein I was facin a bare chested Kevin. I smiled softly and sighed as I snuggled against him.

He subconsciously hugged me tighter which made me smile tiredly as I sighed and yawned. I heard Kevin's calm breathing and steady heartbeat. I sighed as I carefully turned around and grabbed my phone.

I decided to text the other lads cause I haven't seen nor played with them in a while so why not today huh? I smiled softly and sent them a text

Celia- Morning Lads! I haven't seen nor played with ya in a bit and I apologize for that. Been goin thru a lot and been sick so that was shite, but now that I'm better, I wanna play with y'all. Whadda say?

BigBro- I'm always down to play sis!

Terroriser- Awe, we're sorry you haven't been well. Sending you love but sad to say I am busy today but maybe another day yea?

Nogla- Sorry you were sick but I'm totally down!

Daniel- Same here. Hope things are well for ya!

Celia- Awe thanks guys! Things are good and sounds good Bri have fun. Well Kevie is still asleep so how about noon? You guys can pick the game, I'm down for whatever.

I smiled softly and sighed as I put my phone down and snuggled against Kevin and yawned tiredly. After a few minutes, I carefully got out of bed tryin not to wake up Kevin. I stretched and yawned as I headed out of his room and downstairs to the kitchen to make some coffee.

I sighed and yawned again as I grabbed 2 mugs and waited for coffee to be done. When it was done, I poured me and Kevin a cup and headed back up to his room. Kevin was still sleepin the day away which made me giggle as I set the mugs on his nightstand and smiled.

I straddled his waist and smirked as I leaned down and kissed his jawline and went down to his neck. I pampered his neck with kisses. He groaned and wrapped his arms around my thighs and butt which made me giggle as I bit down on his neck making him groan.

I giggled and pampered his neck and face with kisses which made him smile tiredly and flutter his eyes open. I smiled as I sat up and looked at him "Good Mornin" I said, he smiled "Mornin. What are you doin?" He asked, I giggled and smiled shyly "nothin, just wakin you up cause I made us coffee" I said,

Kevin chuckled as he sat up with me still on his lap. I grabbed our coffees and handed him a cup which made him smile and thank me. I smiled and sipped my coffee as well "I told the lads that we would play with them today since I haven't in a while so" I mentioned,

Kevin nodded and rubbed his face tiredly which made me smile as I ran my fingers thru his crazy bedhead hair. He sighed with consolation which made me smile "You're so handsome Kevie" I said, he blushed and smiled shyly which made me giggle "You're also cute when you blush and smile" I said which made him do it more.

I couldn't help but squeal a bit which made Kevin laugh as he set down his coffee which made me do the same. Kevin wrapped his arms around my waist and rubbed my hip with his thumb which made me blush and smile as I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers thru his hair.