Chapter 5: Irish Friends?

(Celia's Pov)

After yesterday, I was a little more productive...only because I was stressing out about today because I get to meet Sean's Irish friends...who are all boys and I look like literal fecking garbage along with my room as well so when we got home...I was literally in overdrive from stress and anxiety...

I picked up all my clothes from the floor, did all my laundry, threw away all the garbage and took down all the dishes I had lying around. I also vacuumed and lit a candle as well because I am literally disgusting.

When I finished, I showered, finished my laundry and literally passed out because I have never been this productive in my life that it made me so exhausted that once I hit the bed, I was out.

The next day, I fluttered my eyes open to the bright gloominess that it is of Ireland. I sighed and groaned as I turned the other way just wanting to go back to sleep because I'm literally so exhausted from cleaning yesterday...I can't remember the last time doing any of that...you know Depression hits hard when you don't even remember the last time you cleaned your room...yikkers.

I sighed as I sat up and rubbed my face tiredly...at least I feel a little more energized in the morning...that normally never happens so that's a plus right? I yawned as I hopped out of bed and stretched. I sighed as I headed out of my room to the smell of coffee. I smiled softly and headed downstairs and to the kitchen seeing Sean drinking coffee and on his phone.

He looked at me and smiled "Top of the Mornin' to ya" He said, I giggled a bit as I grabbed a mug and poured myself a cup of coffee "are ya ready to have some Irish friends today?" he asked, I let out a nervous sigh "What if they don't like me?" I asked softly,

Sean sighed a bit "They'll love you; I promise. I've known these lads for a long time now and they're nice men" He said and wrapped an arm around me and kissed my head. I took a deep breath and nodded as I sipped my coffee and trusted my brothers word on this...let's just hope God lets things go right today...

I sighed I put bread in the toaster and got myself another cup of coffee. When my toast popped, I put butter on them and had my breakfast. I headed back up to my room to try and figure out what to wear today and get my computer set up as well.

I sipped my coffee and sighed as I finished up my toast and went to my dresser. I looked seeing I still looked like shit in my opinion but not as shitty as I was feeling and looking a few days ago.

I sighed as I looked thru my drawers trying to figure out what to wear. I didn't want to really dress fancy so I decided to wear simple black jeans and a Jacksepticeye Sweater because we gotta rep the big bro's merch.

When I finished getting dressed, I brushed my hair, put on a beanie and sighed as I looked decent enough. I sat at my computer, turned on my computer, and went to discord. I sipped my coffee and sighed as I got a text from Sean,

'You Ready?' He asked, I took a deep breath 'Not really, but sure' I typed, 'You're going to be great. Just be yourself' he typed, I took another deep breath and nodded 'okay' I typed. It was quiet for a moment until I was invited to a group chat with 4 other people...at least it's not a big number...

I sat up straight and brushed my hair out of my face and joined. 4 other faces popped up which just made me smile "Hello!" everyone greeted, I smiled "Hi" I said and waved a bit "Guys I'd like you to meet my sister Celia, Celia meet the boys who can introduce themselves" He said,

I just giggled "Hello, I'm David" "I'm Brian" "I'm Daniel" "and hello my name is Kevin" They introduced themselves, I smiled softly "I-it's nice to finally meet you guys" I said, they smiled "You too. Sean talks about you a lot" Brian said, I blushed shyly and fiddled with my fingers "He told us about finally meeting you, we were excited. We were like 'Finally!" Kevin said,

The Risk of Falling in Love (CallMeKevin Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें