Jason and the Injured Fennekin

Jason and (Name) were just heading back to the house from a long day of school. There were lots of battles because they were holding a tournament. For fun and exercise, of course. Rotom Dex was going on about how amazing everyone battled. Rowlet was asleep in (Name)'s bag.

Suddenly, out of a bush came an injured Fennekin. Its foreleg was injured, and its tail was all messed up. The Fennekin didn't seem to care about it for now, since it was looking for help.

"This is... hold on... let me look this up," Rotom buzzed.

"Fennekin, the fox Pokemon, a fire type, and a starter Pokemon from the Kalos Region," Jason said. "But Fennekin don't live in Alola. Shouldn't they be in Kalos?"

"Whatever, it's injured!" (Name) took the Fennekin and put it in Jason's arms. "Let's get it to the Pokemon Center!"

Fennekin was too exhausted to protest and fell asleep. Jason had no say in the protest. He nodded, and the three rushed to the nearest Pokemon Center. They asked Nurse Joy to heal Fennekin to full health.

"Please come again!" Nurse Joy smiled with her Pokemon partners. Jason and (Name) thanked her as they left.

Fennekin was now definitely okay because it began to take notice of its cleanliness and surroundings. It was definitely female because its awareness of itself than its surroundings. It jumped out of Jason's arms. It growled in defense.

"It's okay, now," (Name) declared. Jason picked up some twigs and offered it to Fennekin.

"Why are you feeding it twigs?" Rotom asked. "Shouldn't you be giving it Pokemon food?"

"Well, Fennekin also snacks on twigs," Jason shrugged. "So I am."

Fennekin accepted the offer and began to feast on the twigs. It made the wood seem to taste better it did.

"I wonder if Fennekin came here all the way from Kalos," (Name) wondered. "Maybe it got lost?"

"Let's get it to Dad and see if he can find anything about it," Jason suggested. That was the best plan they could come up with, so they went back to the Pokemon School to find Professor Kukui. They bumped across their friends from the Pokemon School who were just taking a walk.

They had met Lana, Mallow, Sophocles, and Lillie. The 6 went back to the Pokemon School to do something about Fennekin.

As they arrived to the Pokemon School, they told Professor Kukui about the Fennekin.

"Sounds like a colleague of mine lost it," Professor Kukui put a finger on his chin, "or it ran away."

"Ran away?" the six boys and girls asked. "But why?"

"I'm not sure, but I'll try to contact him about it," he replied. He got on his phone and called his colleague. He was waiting for his colleague to pick up the phone. After the call, he said, "He said that he's already here, looking for Fennekin."

"Yeah, but do we know where he is?" Jason asked. Fennekin had fallen asleep in Jason's arms, resting peacefully. "Who is he, by the way?"

"Professor Sycamore."

"Ohh!" Jason and (Name) said in realization. They had met Professor Sycamore when they were in Kalos when their biological parents were looking for fossils and key stones and mega stones. They knew what Professor Sycamore looked like.

As if on cue, Kiawe came in because he forgot something, but after hearing what happened, he was eager to help. He brought out Charizard to search for the person in the air. (Name) also volunteered in her Sky Suit. She brought Rowlet out, who was first asleep, and the 2 Pokemon and 2 trainers searched for it in the air.