Facts about Twilight Dawn

So I was tagged by CookiesAreThe!

10 facts about your OC:

Twilight is something like a cinnamon roll and everyone treats her like a little precious kid.

Twilight was originally supposed to be an enchantment spirit but was changed to be a half human, half fairy instead.

•Twilight has a mega crush on Hyakkimaru but would never wanna admit it.

•She constantly blushes and nosebleeds whenever her friends teases her about her crush or when something slightly romantic happens between her and Hyakkimaru. If it's too much, she would faint and get a fever.

•Twilight's blood is red like normal human blood but sparkly. So whenever she tries to give blood donation, the hospital would reject it, saying it's probably tomato juice with glitter in it.

•It's unknown whether she's immortal or not but was told she might stop aging at the age of 19 years old.

•Twilight is often mistaken younger than her original age.

•She has a spell book and a wand which she only use when casting a complicated spell.

•She loves all her friends dearly and will attack whoever dares to harm them.

•She never takes off her necklace because it helps her to control her powers that are growing stronger each day. If removed from her, Twilight's powers would go all wild and untamed.

Tags:

KitsuneShinobou

Lady0Lunamoon

CartoonLoverGirl01

HyperCartoonFan20

NicoDiAngelo929

lightyouniverse

PurplePonder

Soleil_shining

Hope the information was okay😄 Stay shining!💖💜🌌