Never play with fire

Phoenix was flying high up in the sky, trying to kill some time. Indeed, he was bored to the core. Almost everyone was busy and didn't have time to hangout with Phoenix. Even Hosshi because it was on a heist with Joker and Hachi.

He was flying over Koga Castle when he spotted a familiar ninja on the roof top. It was Hyakkimaru! Phoenix landed next to him....

Phoenix: Hey, what's up?

Hyakkimaru: Hi, I'm just here to get some fresh air. What brings you here?

Phoenix: Oh, I was flying to kill some time when I saw you up here.

Hyakkimaru: Killing time? You're bored?

Phoenix: Obviously, everyone else is busy. Wanna hangout?

Hyakkimaru: That would be nice but I have training after this.

Phoenix: Training? Aren't you the "one ninja genius that comes once in a decade"? Why would you need to train some more?

Hyakkimaru: (Blushes due to embarrassment) I-I'm not that good. Plus, what's the harm of training to become better?

Phoenix: Yeah whatever! Let's just hangout. I'm dying of boredom!

Hyakkimaru: But, my training-

Phoenix: Just once! Everyone needs a break once in a while.

Hyakkimaru: Um....

Phoenix: Pleaseeeeee

Hyakkimaru: F-fine, only because you're Hachi's friend, not that I actually agree with you.

Phoenix: Close enough. Hey, you can manipulate fire, right?

Hyakkimaru: Sort of. It's a ninja art called Dragon King Inferno. It's pretty cool.

Phoenix: That's awesome! Wanna have a fire duel?

Hyakkimaru: But that's dangerous! We could endanger the people here!

Phoenix: Who said we're doing it here? I have a better place. Let's go!

Hyakkimaru: Okay.

In a forest.....

Hyakkimaru: This is your "better" place? In a forest?

Phoenix: Yup! Let's do it! Phoenix Flame!

Hyakkimaru: (Places a cylinder wooden pipe in his mouth) Ninja art, Dragon King Inferno!

Phoenix: Impressive!

Hyakkimaru: You're not bad yourself.

Everything seemed fine at first. That's when Phoenix decided to increase his flames a bit. Due to the strong impact, the fire from both sides became more intense and started spreading to other parts of the forest!

Hyakkimaru: Oi! The forest is on fire!

Phoenix: Run!

Hyakkimaru: We can't just leave this, we have to fix our mistake!

Phoenix: And how do you plan on doing that?

Hyakkimaru: I-I um.....

Phoenix: Thought so (grabs Hyakkimaru) We're ditching this place!

Two hours later at the Sky Joker....

DJ Peacock: (In TV) This is your favourite news reporter, DJ Peacock! It was reported that around an hour ago, a forest somewhere in Japan was set on fire! The fire was extremely strong! It took more than ten fire engines with their water supply to put out the fire. Police believes that this was the same work of the Mysterious Fire Culprit! Oh dear, who on Earth is this person and why is he setting our forests on fire?!

Joker: (Turns of TV) What do you have to say for yourselves?

Phoenix: I was bored?

Hyakkimaru: He forced me (points at Phoenix).

Phoenix: No! I convinced you!

Hyakkimaru: It's the same!

Phoenix: No, it's not!

Hyakkimaru: Yes, it is!

Phoenix: No!

Hyakkimaru: Yes!

Phoenix: No!

Hyakkimaru: Yes!

Hachi: Quiet!

Both were stunned by Hachi's sudden yelling.....

Joker: I can understand why Yawning Jerk did it, after all, he's a birdbrain.

Phoenix: (Offended) Hey!

Joker: But I don't understand why you would do something so......

Hachi: Irresponsible?

Joker: Yeah, that's the word. You're a highly disciplined ninja.

Hyakkimaru: To be honest, I'm not sure myself. But in my defence, it was an accident.

Phoenix: Yup!

Joker&Hachi: Um.....

Twilight: (Breaks down the door) Where's Phoenix?!

Joker: My door!

Gabriel: She's not in a good mood at the moment.

Twilight: I was watching the news and was surprised that there was another fire breakout and this time in Japan! Phoenix!

Phoenix: It was an accident!

Hyakkimaru: (Pats Phoenix's shoulder) All the best (leaves the Sky Joker).

Phoenix: Oi! Get back here!

Twilight: You have burned another forest without any solid good reason!

Gabriel: I suggest you run.

Phoenix: (Transforms into his phoenix form) I'm out of here! (Flies out of the Sky Joker).

Twilight: Get back here, Fire Jerk! (Transforms into her fairy form. Flies to Phoenix) You're not getting away that easily!

Gabriel: I guess we can all agree that Phoenix can't never be left alone.

Joker: Yup!

Hachi: I totally agree with you, Gabriel-San.

____________________________________
Hehe, I was bored. I don't own the pictures above! Have a shining night everyone!