Incorrect quotes #3

Viridian: Inspector Oniyama had just passed away! (Cries).

Joker: That's kinda sad (cries a little)

Beryl: (Dances on the table) Finally! That Onibaka won't disturb me anymore!

Hayami: Have some respect!

Beryl: (Sticks out tongue) Nope!

Inspector Oniyama: Oi! I'm not dead yet! No need to celebrate it!

Beryl: NANI?!!!

Joker: Viridian, you said he was dead.

Viridian: Hayami told me shocking news.

Hayami: The doctor said he had confirm the inspector was no longer with us. He said he couldn't hear his heart beat.

Doctor: Actually, he's still alive. I couldn't hear his heart beat because I never learned how to use a stethoscope.

Beryl: WHAT KIND OF A DOCTOR ARE YOU?!!! YOU MADE ME DO MY VICTORY DANCE FOR NOTHING!!!

The others: (Falls down in a dramatic way) Seriously?!!!
°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°

Twilight returned to the Midnight Sky with Hyakkimaru. When she entered the living room, Gabriel and Suisei noticed she was limping.

Gabriel: What happened to you?

Suisei: Yeah, you're practically limping!

Twilight: You have no idea what I'd just went through.

Sirius: What happened?

Berry&Kitty: Did someone beat up your legs? (Glares at each other) Stop copying my words!

Twilight: Even worse!

Gabriel: (Gasps)

Suisei: (Eyes widens)

Twilight: I............

Gabriel: What actually happened?

Twilight: (Inhales) I FELL DOWN FROM MOUNT FUJI!!! IT'S THE MOST STUPIDEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME!

Hyakkimaru: No need to raise your voice.

Twilight: I'm just unhappy.

Suisei: How did it happened?

Hyakkimaru: Oh, it's a funny story you see.

Twilight: I flew up to the top of the mountain, looking for the Crown of Winter.

Hyakkimaru: But she didn't find it.

Twilight: Instead, I found out due to the extreme cold temperature up there, my delicate butterfly like wings froze!

Berry: It froze?!

Hyakkimaru: Yup.

Twilight: So I had to hike down the mountain. Unfortunately for me, I slipped on the ice and fell down.

Kitty: From the mountain?!!!

Twilight: Yeah. So I kept on falling while praying to be able to survive.

Hyakkimaru: Coincidence, I was at the foot of the mountain. I was just swinging my katana in the air when I saw something or rather someone falling down. So the falling figure landed on a thick blanket of snow and I approached the figure. At first, I thought it was some giant bird that had fell down but turns out, it was Twilight.

Twilight: I was lucky to survive that fall. But the fall sorta injured my legs, the reason why I'm limping.

Gabriel: So that's what happened.