Incorrect quotes #2

Viridian: What a lovely portrait you have painted!

Shadow: Thanks, I used the blood of my victims as paint for the portrait.

Viridian: (Slowly backs away) Someone call the police.
°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°

Phoenix: (Crosses the road with a bag of ramen. Gets hit by a truck) Ouch!

Gabriel: (Passes by, sees the situation and runs to Phoenix) Oh my god! Are you alright?!

Phoenix: (Weakly) Yeah, I think so.

Gabriel: I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the bag of ramen.
°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°

Spade: I'm feeling sad today. Extremely sad actually.

Ai: Oh dear, what can I do to make you happy, Spade-sama?

Spade: Nothing can bring a smile to my face. Not even a successful heist.

Ai: This is bad!

Joker: What's ba- (trips on his foot and falls down the staircase).

Spade: (Laughs) That surely made my day!
°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°

Twilight: (Walks in a park, sees a bunch of dead bodies there) Oh, this must be Shadow's work.

Shadow: (Appears out of nowhere) I'm the black shadow that paints over the light, Shadow Joker!

Twilight: (Nervously sweats) Yeah, I bet you're the one who painted over their light (gestures to the dead bodies).

Shadow: Would you like to be next?
°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°

Hyakkimaru: I swear, if Elder mistaken that samurai statue for me again, I'm gonna jump down from a cliff.

Elder: (Enters) There you are, Hyakkimaru! I need to discuss with you about something (faces the samurai statue).

Hyakkimaru: (Jumps down from a cliff).

Ranjiro: Welp, there goes our head of ninjas. Who would like to replace him?
°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°

Phoenix: (Flying in the sky) Time to head back to the Sky Joker (Flies back to the Sky Joker. Sees an open window) Too lazy to use the door, might as well use the window (flies to the window, hits into it) What the fudge?! This is not a real window! (Image gum pops, reveals a wall) This is a wall!

Joker: (Sticks his head out of a real open window) Like my little joke, Yawning Jerk?

Phoenix: I will burn the Sky Joker as revenge!

Joker: Don't you dar-
°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°

Spade: I've noticed we've been encountering a lot of bad luck lately.

Captain Blue: True.

Spade: So I took it upon myself to get to the bottom of this. After some research and studies, I finally found the source of our misfortune.

Lupin: Well, what's the source?

Spade: It's..........

Joker!!!

Hachi: (Gasps) How is that possible?

Spade: Simple, the crazier the situation gets, the more insane his ideas becomes.

Lupin: That actually makes sense.
°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°

Rose: (Opens the door) Onii-Chan!What happened to you? You're covered in blood from head to toe! Who attacked you?!

Shadow: Actually the truth is I-

Twilight: (Also covered in blood) That stupid Shadow tried to freaking kill me!

Shadow: That was because you freaking attacked me!

Twilight: You freaking killed those people in the park and used their blood as paint for your stupid portrait!

Shadow: I freaking killed them because they insulted me!

Twilight: That does not give you the reason to freaking kill them!

Shadow: How was I supposed to freaking know that?!

Twilight: Use that freaking brain god gave you!

Rose: (Backs away) What has happened to them?
°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°

Gabriel: I want beef for dinner!

Phoenix: No! We're having chicken for dinner!

Gabriel: But I'm sick of chicken! I'm sick of you! I want beef!

Phoenix: But I like chicken better than beef! I don't like the smell of beef!

Gabriel: But we had chicken for dinner last night, I want a different menu today!

Phoenix: Well I want the same menu from yesterday!

Gabriel: Why are you so difficult to deal with?!

Phoenix: Because you made it difficult!

Gabriel: Oh yeah?! (Takes a frozen beef and slaps Phoenix with it) There, you just got beef-slapped!

Hachi: (Nervously sweats) You know, I could cook both beef and chicken for you two.
°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°

Joker: You smell awful, Yawning Jerk! Go and take a shower!

Phoenix: Not in a million years, I hate water!

Joker: (Smiles sinisterly) Not in a million years, eh?

Hachi: I don't like where this is going.

Two hours later....

Queen: Hey, Joker.

Joker: Yeah?

Queen: I saw something fell down from the Sky Joker earlier.

Joker: Oh......that was Phoenix.

Queen: NANI?!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!!!

joker: I told him to take a shower because he smelled awful. But he refused, so I gave him a bath instead.

Queen: BY THROWING HIM INTO THE SEA?!!! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!!!

Joker: Relax, he's still alive.

Queen: How is that possible?!

Joker: He got a ride from Captain Blue.

Queen: Oh, okay then.
°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°💞°°

LOL😂 I made a part two of this series. Hope you enjoyed the jokes💗 Welcome to the shining night!🌌