"You dragged me over here for nothing! I don't even have any food!" Jungkook shuts me up by stuffing a piece of blueberry pancakes in my mouth. My eyes widen. "Wow, this is really good!"

"Jungkook and I made it ourselves! You like it?" I nod my head quickly, wanting more. Taehyung passes me a whole plate of blueberry pancakes. I get full quickly, but I'll try to eat as much as I can.

I only eat two of the pancakes and all the berries. Jungkook cocks his head in a curious way.

"Why don't you eat it all? There's so much left!" Jungkook suddenly frowns, "Did you not like it?" I widen my eyes and shake my head quickly.

"I did like it! It's not like that! I don't usually eat a lot. I really did like it, though! It was delicious!" I smile at him, and he smiles back. Jackson smirks.

"ooooOoh yOoOoNgIII. I thought you only liked Taehyung? JUngkook too? Taegikooook sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g." Yoongi face goes a dark red. Mingi continues for Jackson.

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage." Mingi starts to laugh so hard. Meanwhile, I was glaring furiously at the two while blushing.

"Next comes pain, then comes despair—three broken hearts beyond repair. Taehyung and Jungkook leave while Yoongi takes the tree. D-I-V-O-R-C-E." I snap back. Everyone's eyes widen in surprise.

"Uhm, I think we should go to school now," Mingi says. Mingi rides in his own car with Jackson. Jungkook and Taehyung take me to school. Now, you're probably wondering, "What does Jackson mean when he said, Yoongi liked Taehyung?" It's pretty complicated.

                         Flashback...

yesterday...

"Finally, you're home, babe!" Jackson says, clearly drunk. I laugh at him. "Come drink with me, baby?" I shake my head and decide to yell for his boyfriend instead. His real one.

"JACKSONS BOYFRIEND, WHERE ARE YOU?" I scream. Somebody comes running downstairs, but he looks drunk too. I groan. I'm too young to drink.

"Hi, Hi, Hi, HI hI. How are you doing today? Do I know you?" I decide to play with them a bit.

"I'm your long lost brother. Fate has reunited us together." I hug him, and he surprisingly hugs back.

"Brother, I missed you! What's your name?" I try to contain my laughter because he started to speak in English.

"I'm...Loonki." I smile. He started to cling onto me. Jackson got jealous quickly.

"Off! Off! He tugged at his tight hold. "He's my boyfriend!" He finally got him off, and I was very annoyed when Jackson started to cling to me instead. These ugly bitches thinking I can carry them.

"Actually, I'm with someone else. I'm sorry." They both look up at me, clearly hurt.

"Yup, Taehyung and I have been dating for a while now. I'm sorry, baby. I was just too scared to tell you." Mingi suddenly comes in.

"When were you-" I give him a look that says 'play along.' He understands and joins in. "Has anyone heard of the monster who eats up single people?" Mingi smirks. The couple was scared. Mingi takes off his slipper.

"I work with him. We're partners in crime. Now, if you don't leave, you'll just be my next victim." He says with a dark chuckle. Wow, he's really playing his role well. He starts to chase them, and they all scream. I open the door for them, and they quickly zoom out.