~8 Part 2~

It's definitely Nya, there's no doubt about that, but she's different now. Her body is colorless, like it was actually colorless, she's completely grey. But it also appears to be lifeless. She didn't really seem to be in control of what she was doing, just an evil pawn for our father. Her eyes were also bright purple, just like mine.

"Nya!" Jay exclaims

"That is no longer Nya." Sense says holding jay and Kai back.

"What did he do to my sister?!"

"He must've used the Ultimate Weapon to turn her into his own evil image." Misako explains

The darkness from the weapon appears to have a different effect than the darkness does on me. I mean we have the same eyes, but I'm not colorless, just paler. And I know I lose control, but I never become this mindless.

Nya growls at us, getting in a fighting stance. She pulls out a flail and starts swinging it.

"Where did she get a flail?! She wasn't holding that a minute ago."

"Garmadon must have sent her to slow us down. We have to stop then from firing that weapon." Sensei Wh instructs.

"What are we suppose to do? Use our elemental powers on her?-" Cole asks, but Jay interrupts.

"No! I don't wanna hurt her!"

"Jay's right. We just to find a way to keep her from..." Kai starts, but that's as far as he got because Nya smacks him in the face with her weapon.

Kai fell to the ground with a groan, "hurting us." He finally wheezes out.

"Too late." I say

"Well, we should think of something before Garmadon fires that weapon." Zane says

Kai finally stands up, but he was still super dizzy. So he was kinda stumbling in circles around us.

"He's fine."

"Lloyd, you go up ahead with Lindsey, Sensei, and Misako while we take care of Nya." Cole directs

"But you said you'd always be behind me." Lloyd says

"And we will be. We'll catch up as soon as we can." Kai says, now completely fine.

"See? What'd I tell ya?"

Jay uses his Spinjitzu to get closer to Nya, trying to get the weapon away from her. But she was still swinging it around and it smacks him right in the stomach which causes him to stop doing Spinjitzu.

Jay groans, "that hurt." He croaks out.

He was still standing, trying to get the flail from her, but finally falls down.

"The ninja are right. We must go."

"We'll still be behind you, Lloyd." I say reassuringly.

The 4 of us continue following the tracks. The sound of the fight between the ninja and Nya eventually dies down until it's completely gone.

We finally see the shore line ahead of us. Garmadon and his army are already there with the Ultimate Weapon.

It's an enormous vehicle with a canon on the front. The whole machine actually resembles the helmet of darkness.

"Ninjago is now within reach. Activate the weapon so all will know of your rule." This voice is the weirdest sounding thing I have ever heard. It was grumbly yet kinda high pitch at times. And it was kinda wheezing the whole time it spoke as well.