~4~

I must've gone to my room after that, but I didn't remember going there or know how long I've been in here.

I was unbelievably mad. I don't think I've ever experienced this much anger before.

Here's something new as well, my eyes purple, the venom pumping full force, and yet I was aware of what was happening. I was Lindsey. I was the Lindsey made of darkness. I wasn't blacking out, lost in the fog. I was awake and alert and horribly angry.

Finally there came a knock at my door, Lloyd came in and sat on the bed beside me.

"Why is she here?" I demanded

"Linds, she's here to help us. And believe me, I was just as mad when I first met her too. But she knows things that we don't."

"Things that we can learn from scrolls just as easily as she can." I snap

"She's been studying for years! We don't have that kinda of time, these are things we need to know now." My brother pleads

"She left us Lloyd!"

"For good reason."

"Everyone always says "for good reason" that's how they justify leaving!"

Lloyd sighs, "can you please just give her a chance?"

I looked him over and despite and purple haze, I couldn't be mad at him. This anger is never strong enough when it comes to Lloyd.

I felt the venom slowing down, but still present sense the purple didn't go away.

"I'll try, for you. But don't expect me to trust her." I say my voice softening a little

"That's all I ask."

~

The next morning, we all sat in the bridge and Misako retold the story of The Overlord. Using his dark powers, he created the indestructible Stone Army. This was the darkness The First Spinjitzu Master fought and ended up dividing Njnjago in two, making Ninago and the Dark Island.

She explained how the Dark Island disappeared over the years, but she recently discovered one of the warriors, which they fought yesterday.

I listened silently the whole time, never asked any questions, keeping the darkness at bay, but my purple eyes never changing. But maybe that's because the very sound of her voice was driving me up the walls.

However, Everything she said made sense, she definitely knew what she was talking about.

"Dang it!"

"The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is this scroll." Misako moved the other papers out of the way and unrolled another parchment.

It had ancient writing on it and a painting of the ninjas with the green ninja above the other four. Master Wu has something similar, we've seen it. But I can't read what it says.

Zane said once that it talks about how a ninja will rise above the others and become the Green Ninja, which has already happened so I don't understand what doesn't make sense to Misako.

Sensei leaned closer for a better view of the papers, reading them to himself.

Finally leaning back from the table, "interesting."

That's all he said.

Everyone was glancing around at each other.