~ 7 Part 2~

Lloyd and I were heading back to the Bounty when we heard the sound of a vehicle approaching us.

Lloyd grabs my arm and pulls me over to some bushes, "get down."

We peek through the leaves to see the approaching car.

It drives past us really fast, but we still make out that it's the Earth Drill.

"It's the ninja." Lloyd says, about to stand up, but I pull him back down.

He gives me a questioning look. "If they're driving that fast it has to be for a reason." I say. Suddenly there's a huge booming sound. We peek through the leaves again and see an enormous mech chasing them. "And I think I know the reason."

We watch the mech following them when we realize who's driving the thing.

"It's dad!" We say in unison. Then jump up to follow them.

"We need to be on the look out for the Stone army." Lloyd says

We see up ahead that our dad succeeded in catching the others. His mech was holding the earth drill, shaking it. We could see the others being thrown around inside the vehicle. Finally our dad throws it.

Nya was in the drivers seat, pushing the button to open up the top, but it wasn't working. They started slamming against the top to open it, but it still wouldn't budge.

Our dad approaches them again and picks it up once more.

"I finally have you ninja in the palm of my hand!" Garmadon exclaims with evil laughter.

"Let them go!!" Lloyd shouts and hits the mech with his green energy.

The blast launches the earth drill again, but when it lands the top finally opens.

Lloyd and I walk into the clearing with the others. Dad's mech was broken, laying on the ground. He crawls out of the machine, holding his arm in pain.

Lloyd starts the walk towards him. I was about to walk over with him, but for whatever reason, being close to my dads venom was having an effect on me. I could feel my eyes flashing between green and purple. I was taking deep breaths to keep myself calm. The last thing that needs to happen right now, is me to blowup again. Lloyd's already dealing with enough as it is.

"Lloyd be careful!" Nya says

He looks back at the others then continues towards dad.

"Holy cannoli, Lloyd and Garmadon in a face-off." Jay exclaims, "take the shot, Lloyd!"

"He's vulnerable!"

"Do not hesitate."

"Strike now!"

Garmadon walked towards Lloyd as well so how they're standing only a few feet away from each other. Lloyd turns and looks at me. I could see he was scared, but I didn't want anything to activate the darkness any more, so I keep my distance. But I smile and give him a reassuring nod to let him know that I'm still here for him.

It felt like with each blink my eyes were flashing. Green. Purple. Green. Purple.

He looks at our dad, "I'm sorry, father. You leave me no choice. It is our destiny."

Lloyd focuses all his strength into making another ball of energy. He was trying to make to grow, but I could tell he was struggling.

I look over at dad, he looks weak, like he was about to give up. That's completely unlike him.

Lloyd was still struggling. It wasn't going to work, he wasn't going to fight. I knew it.

And I was right. Because just then Lloyd stopped trying to use his power against him.